Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Hello/Goodbye/General Chat thread

Advertisement Placeholder
I know the feeling! :p Was it for savvysavers that you were trying to procure the .com?

Life of a webmaster. XD

And nah, haha. It was the .com for Tech News Central. Of course, the noob who owns it thinks he is some legit businessman with his 150 domains, all probably pointing to the same site, like the .com I wanted. -_-

Ah well, his loss really. I was expecting a couple hundred at least for a domain he is really not using that much. TNC is slowly becoming more popular than his site though. Jokes on him ^_^

Life of a webmaster. XD

And nah, haha. It was the .com for Tech News Central. Of course, the noob who owns it thinks he is some legit businessman with his 150 domains, all probably pointing to the same site, like the .com I wanted. :sleep:

Ah well, his loss really. I was expecting a couple hundred at least for a domain he is really not using that much. TNC is slowly becoming more popular than his site though. Jokes on him ^_^

Yeah he is only redirecting it. It would be great to get the .com but I suppose it doesn't really matter as the .com owner isn't doing much with the domain.

Yeah he is only redirecting it. It would be great to get the .com but I suppose it doesn't really matter as the .com owner isn't doing much with the domain.

We have the .co.uk so hey ho. When me and @xpl0iter are 1337 rich (like that'll happen :p) he'll be jelly.

How be HH my kind sir? Although I must ask, should the "We've" in the banner start with a capital after the comma? XD Forgive me if I am wrong!

We have the .co.uk so hey ho. When me and @xpl0iter are 1337 rich (like that'll happen :p) he'll be jelly.

How be HH my kind sir? Although I must ask, should the "We've" in the banner start with a capital after the comma? XD Forgive me if I am wrong!

HH has gained a few clients since we started advertising properly on WebHostingTalk which is great. I was wondering about the capital "W" but it kind of emphasizes that We have got you covered.

I am super surprised that TNC has not sold any ads yet.

HH has gained a few clients since we started advertising properly on WebHostingTalk which is great. I was wondering about the capital "W" but it kind of emphasizes that We have got you covered.

I am super surprised that TNC has not sold any ads yet.

I'd put it in bold, but that's just me. It's your ad anyway, I shouldn't go mental over a letter, haha. Glad you got a couple clients though, now you need more ;)

With regards to TNC, I believe that's because we haven't hit the Est.Impressions needed for public listing. Which is quite infuriating as why would you accept us if we're not hitting the limit already. Noobs. ><

ARGGH - myolin, myosin, fibrin, pepsinogin, atp synthase, rough endoplasmic reticulum, mRNA, tRNA, macrophaes, t- helper cells, memory b cells. This is ridiculous! Bio exam tomorrow. :p

Got a bit nervous this morning when someone started uploading huge files to Fileze. I thought he was going to break the server or upload more than it could handle. Had to rush to add another VPS into the system... All it well- he only uploaded 18Gb.

Yeah... that's pretty crazy for one user.

@Sam

Probably should make sure he isn't uploading movies and stuff.

They're zipped with little to identify them. I actually really don't want to get into prematurely deleting files. I am thinking of a system whereby account holders have a 3 strikes DMCA policy.

Strike 1: File Removed.
Strike 2: Account Audit. All copyrighted content removed.
Strike 3: Account terminated.

Of course, that wouldn't stop those without accounts but it would prevent any major earning for uploading illegal files from the ppd program.

Had a sort of funny experience. I asked a host for uptime stats for their server. They said: "Our servers have 99.99% uptime." and I said: "Could you share your actual server stats?" and they redirected me to WebHostingStuff which 1. Wasn't what I was after as I am pretty sure they have more than one server. 2. Had a bunch of bad reviews on the host. 3. Didn't show their "99.99%" uptime which I knew it wouldn't. When I pointed the last two out to them, they exited the chat.

Had a sort of funny experience. I asked a host for uptime stats for their server. They said: "Our servers have 99.99% uptime." and I said: "Could you share your actual server stats?" and they redirected me to WebHostingStuff which 1. Wasn't what I was after as I am pretty sure they have more than one server. 2. Had a bunch of bad reviews on the host. 3. Didn't show their "99.99%" uptime which I knew it wouldn't. When I pointed the last two out to them, they exited the chat.

LOL.

I find it funny they linked you to something that contained bad reviews.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 7 22.6%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 77.4%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds