Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Hello/Goodbye/General Chat thread

Advertisement Placeholder
Not much. Going to try and pump out a bunch of posts here on WebGuruBB, get a post up on Admining, and just chill. How about you?

Spend my day contacting local important figures to drum up support for a project I'm doing, think of a domain for my prize and hopefully beat the Elite Four on Soul silver, got so close earlier...:( xD

Your blogs become a regular visit for me now that I am getting more into blogging. :p

Today..we party!
gwAfd8f.png

Lawsuit over? Party time bitchez, fuck you vB! Viva la XF! Our time has come, fuck the haters. *smokes weed* Strong shit..

Serious note: That lawsuit was a feeble attempt to hurt an up-and-coming company with great ideas.

Congratulations! I'm glad that worked out for you and she said yes!

Thanks Sam! Been a nerve-wracking week I tell you that..I hate having an anxiety disorder! XD Glad its over though, now to tell the parents. ¬_¬

Someone is taking my Hazey away from me?! *cries*
Nice one mate, stag at my house? Congrats mate, tell her Gytix sends his best wishes!

I actually said to her "Gytix said grats" and her reaction was, and I quote, "The fuck is a Gytix?". I lol'd.
Thanks mate! As for the stag, you can drink for both of us but I'll be wearing a horse mask.

Thanks Sam! Been a nerve-wracking week I tell you that..I hate having an anxiety disorder! XD Glad its over though, now to tell the parents. ¬_¬

I actually said to her "Gytix said grats" and her reaction was, and I quote, "The fuck is a Gytix?". I lol'd.
Thanks mate! As for the stag, you can drink for both of us but I'll be wearing a horse mask.

Tell her Gytix is an almighty entity which looks over all of us.
Lol, Horse masks + fairy wings all round!

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 8 25.0%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 75.0%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds