Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Hello/Goodbye/General Chat thread

Advertisement Placeholder
This is boring half of my topices stil have no replies :/
I am sorry to see that. But I guess most of your topics and messages are in promotion area. This is a not a promotion forum. People tend not to be interested much in the promotion topics in a webmaster forum unless the person who is posting the promotion topics is very active in the other areas too.
So if you are actually posting around in the webmaster area of this forum, I am sure you will get lots of replies! :)

I am sorry to see that. But I guess most of your topics and messages are in promotion area. This is a not a promotion forum. People tend not to be interested much in the promotion topics in a webmaster forum unless the person who is posting the promotion topics is very active in the other areas too.
So if you are actually posting around in the webmaster area of this forum, I am sure you will get lots of replies! :)
i cant think of webmaster topics

Hello everyone, I hope you are all well today. I might watch a film sometime tonight, I've had it on my Sky + box for at least a week now. :)

in that case still feel happy cuz you never changed :p ,you're the most friendly guy than ever, i wonder where did joe go?

What?! Lies..

Oh by the way, it should be "than" not "that" ffs, Jesus how could you even make such a mistake; stupid boy!

Because I've wrote 3000 words for a damn essay today and I am now fed up of words! :( Forgive me master English.

Because I've wrote 3000 words for a damn essay today and I am now fed up of words! :( Forgive me master English.

Forgiven, I'll have to discipline you if you make that mistake again! (getting sexual, oh jeeze..)

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 8 25.0%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 75.0%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds