Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Hello/Goodbye/General Chat thread

Nice! :D
You(your avatar) seem to be looking at your messages! :D

Capture.JPG

see what I am talking about!

It's what I'm aiming for. I rotate the image depending on which way the content is. For example: On my google plus page my eyes are facing towards the banner on there, and the banner says "The cool stuff is down there"

See: https://plus.google.com/112955959267357104075/posts/p/pub

I consider it the simple way to manipulate peoples action, they'll see my eyes pointing a direction and thus their attention is drawn that direction.

Advertisement Placeholder
I find it hilarious that at College I am not allowed to access FB/Twitter due to it being social media. Yer with G+ I can. Is this saying my colleges web filter doesn't see G+ as a social network yet? xDD

I find it hilarious that at College I am not allowed to access FB/Twitter due to it being social media. Yer with G+ I can. Is this saying my colleges web filter doesn't see G+ as a social network yet? xDD

G+ is kinda like the underground social network that hasn't really reached the public yet. We're internet nerds, so we already know about it. But Joe Blow the Administrator probably just signed up for facebook, and the likely hood of him even knowing what G+ is pretty slim. That, or your colleges network administrator uses google+ and was like "I'm not blockin that"

I'm back :p

I am SO tired... :( Yesterday I did 1 1/2 hours of mountain biking, then paintball then a 6 hour relay type group run till 12 30 am.

I'm just up..
How you all doing?!

Logan, congrats on becoming an article guru!

*Edit: Shouldn't VIPs have the member banner removed? I'm pretty sure mines removed.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 8 25.0%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 75.0%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds