Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Hello/Goodbye/General Chat thread

Thanks.

Proud to have earned it. There's a lot of content I write up for Admining or other blogs, but later decide not to publish it. So, better to put them somewhere before I accidentally delete them.

(and does this sig make my post look too big)?

Your articles are among some of the best I've ever read mate.

The signature isn't too big, but it's hard to tell where the signature starts. (Maybe Haze or xpl0iter could fix that?)

Advertisement Placeholder
Thanks.

Proud to have earned it. There's a lot of content I write up for Admining or other blogs, but later decide not to publish it. So, better to put them somewhere before I accidentally delete them.

(and does this sig make my post look too big)?
The signature is not that big. But it looks weird anyway! :p

Until you mentioned, I was thinking like, why did you post these links in last post(I didn't notice that you have those links in all of your posts). Like Gytix said, its hard to notice where your signature actually starts! :|

May be you could try writing both the links in the same line instead of listing them out vertically!

Or implement some sort of separation as default? Like "______" between the post and the signature.

Ah I see haha, I've been out most of the day so I've missed things. Glad to see a proper Guru join the ranks anyway ;)

Haze, have you received my last couple PM's?

Got a fair amount to answer mate. I tend to answer them all in one shot when I can be arsed unless my email gets spammed with it such is my lazy brain work. Was it important? I'll PM back after my food.

I had no idea we had an Article Writing Guru rank xD well done though Logan :)

Change it to "Article Guru"?
Talking of ranks, maybe this rank could be one of many, ie: "Video Guru" or "Tutorial Guru"

Got rid of that 'member' ribbon thingy for you JLogan :)
In other news, someone kill Sony for making their laptops insanely annoying to get into the fan area.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 8 25.0%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 75.0%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds