Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Hello/Goodbye/General Chat thread

Advertisement Placeholder
Move to LA with me in a couple years, will be legendary.
I'm going to cycle around the Americas once I leave school, my life-long ambition.

Whaaat? buut why?
I thought your place is a good one!
It is not at all lol, I hate the city and the people so moving to an actual area where I can have a quality of life that includes going outside without being scared that I'll get stabbed will be better for me. :p

Going back to nature kind of stuffs. For myself though, Iwould like to move to a village like place where people actually care about other people and you know the people who live next to you very well. Also there should be plenty of trees, grass, clear water on ponds and rivers etc.

This is a hard thing to see nowadays in here. But I do have a place in my mind!

Going back to nature kind of stuffs. For myself though, Iwould like to move to a village like place where people actually care about other people and you know the people who live next to you very well. Also there should be plenty of trees, grass, clear water on ponds and rivers etc.

This is a hard thing to see nowadays in here. But I do have a place in my mind!

Sort of like where I am going to move to. :p

Maybe one day we can both live in awesome paradise world?:p

Sort of like where I am going to move to. :p

Maybe one day we can both live in awesome paradise world?:p
Move to the country, you won't regret it. I have a city about 15 minutes from me but no one comes down here and it's peaceful. Worst things that happen is the occasional car crash. Oh yeah, and a kid was stabbed at an elementary school parking lot a month ago. Other than that, bring your own beer.

You don't really make it sound very nice, haha. I'm going to move to an Island community which has about 20,000 people in all scattered around the isles and the many mini-islands so we're quite isolated in many respects unless you live in the 'capital' but either way, small and friendly communities. <3

You don't really make it sound very nice, haha. I'm going to move to an Island community which has about 20,000 people in all scattered around the isles and the many mini-islands so we're quite isolated in many respects unless you live in the 'capital' but either way, small and friendly communities. <3
Oh I can. Trees all around, mom and pop stores everywhere, one Walmart at the most crowded part of town, nature errwhere, high speed internet even though it's all a bunch of hics, cheap tobacco, slutty girls. It's the works!

I hate trees cause they make me sneeze. Your Walmart equivalent over here fucks me off big time and I have a girlfriend so no need for sluts. <3

Though that high speed net sounds tempting, the wanker ISP companies won't install it in my area for like two more years so I'm stuck with 7MBs instead of 30/40 :(

I hate trees cause they make me sneeze. Your Walmart equivalent over here fucks me off big time and I have a girlfriend so no need for sluts. <3

Though that high speed net sounds tempting, the wanker ISP companies won't install it in my area for like two more years so I'm stuck with 7MBs instead of 30/40 :unhappy:
Yeah that's the problem over here, pollen is a bitch around this time of year and we get tornadoes. We also get really hot in the summer and really cold in the winter. Plus we are the meth capital of the world. :)

I can see why people hate it here...

I live about 20 minutes away from the nearest city, Irish country side = waking up in the morning with the smell of shit in the air.
A lot of bars, so I'm sorted.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 8 25.0%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 75.0%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds