Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Hello/Goodbye/General Chat thread

Advertisement Placeholder
There are no arguments on WGBB, just sexual tension between two people being expressed in words.
:ilike:

I'd like to see it even more now haha. And I'd expect it from him, seems like a little kid from what I've seen.

OMG HAZE MY EYES ARE BLEEDING FROM THE HILARIOUSNESS!

Seen his forum homepage? Immaturity at its finest. I will certainly be sharing the conversation now.

I am giddy with excitement. :p I'll probably end up leaving too if what I read sounds like it is about to be.

Meh nothing exciting, just his attempt at ruining mine and Sylars rep. He continues to say his account was hacked and that someone read the conversation you're reading and as such, decided to 'hack' his forum. So essentially, we have a hacker who reads private conversations of random people at the perfect possible time and has a problem with myself and Sylar. I so believe it.

Man how could you do such a thing? You fucking monster.

Jokes aside, I have a feeling he is a younger admin who doesn't quite know how to handle things just yet. He'll learn one day.

Very true, either way. I just felt the need to state my case and let you all know. I will not have my reputation ruined on a lie. Now, back to normal WGBB <3

Purdy good, got up late and can enjoy my day just chilling. Almost out of dip though which could prove to be a problem... No money either. xS

Why does Haze gotta get on when I get off? Urgh, I missed that epic conversation ^

Southern, at least now you can focus on constructing your dip pyramid!

Why does Haze gotta get on when I get off? Urgh, I missed that epic conversation ^

Southern, at least now you can focus on constructing your dip pyramid!
Very very true. I'm thinking about making it 3D. Would take forever but it can be done.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 8 25.0%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 75.0%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds