Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Hello/Goodbye/General Chat thread

Advertisement Placeholder
Yeah man, I'm only just in... about to head to bed now, got my grans anniversary mass tomorrow; so I won't be on tomorrow either guys! :(

Yeah man, I'm only just in... about to head to bed now, got my grans anniversary mass tomorrow; so I won't be on tomorrow either guys! :unhappy:
I'll man the fort. It's my dad's birthday today so I've been gone most of today too. I'm here for a while now though. :)

My CRB check came back today saying I am not a criminal. Profit!

"Dear Haze,
We have found evidence to suggest that you have been involved in the following criminal activities:
Rape
Smuggling
Attempted murder
Human Trafficking
However these criminal infrigements do now impede on our policy so you have passed the CRB check.

Yours sincerly,
CRB Checkers."

"Dear Haze,
We have found evidence to suggest that you have been involved in the following criminal activities:
Rape
Smuggling
Attempted murder
Human Trafficking
However these criminal infrigements do now impede on our policy so you have passed the CRB check due to Mr Gytix saying he loved it.

Yours sincerly,
CRB Checkers."

Oh well, he'll learn to read one day instead of just automatically replying and hoping he is on topic. :D

Lmao. I think I've made that thing better btw mate. Added a bit of drop shadow and tiny bevel and it worked pretty beautifully (imo :p) I'll post it up later. ;)

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 8 25.0%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 75.0%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds