Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Hello/Goodbye/General Chat thread

Would people rather we have a series of guides (One per month) or short tutorials on random aspects (One per week)?

Advertisement Placeholder
Would people rather we have a series of guides (One per month) or short tutorials on random aspects (One per week)?
That's a tough question. I say release them all in bulk once a month, a carepackage of Guru-ness. Once a week would be cool too though... Do what your heart tells you Mr. Haze. :p

Like Southern said, a carepackage of guides would be cool, would leave it easier for you to do; as in you would have a month to create a handful of guides.
I don't mind how they're released, just as long as you release a lot of epic ones <3

Like Southern said, a carepackage of guides would be cool, would leave it easier for you to do; as in you would have a month to create a handful of guides.
I don't mind how they're released, just as long as you release a lot of epic ones <3

Care-packages is winning it seems. The thing is I would spend August/September writing them so I would have a crap load to release anyway so I am just trying to find the best way to do so.

Yeah.

I was having a fun little argument on PB but Sylar ruins my parade. :p Feel free to reset my rep points, that little trial staffer is mad that I'm right.

Hmm? What and who were you arguing with? If it is a member of the PT tell me because I r their leader.

Hmm? What and who were you arguing with? If it is a member of the PT tell me because I r their leader.
It's not a big deal, in the Dark Knight Rises thread I just said that this dude's spoiler might not be true and where did he see it but he was like "NOOOO" and then did this thing where he googled it for me but still shit nothing and I call him out on it so he keeps rating my posts dumb rofl. It turns out the spoiler is true but just by an article I found last night that had just been published.

It was kind of fun but that dumb shit gets old when you aren't giving them back out.

It's not a big deal, in the Dark Knight Rises thread I just said that this dude's spoiler might not be true and where did he see it but he was like "NOOOO" and then did this thing where he googled it for me but still shit nothing and I call him out on it so he keeps rating my posts dumb rofl. It turns out the spoiler is true but just by an article I found last night that had just been published.

It was kind of fun but that dumb shit gets old when you aren't giving them back out.

Yeh I just saw haha, you win though as you're the most correct in the thread. ;) Don't worry about him (As I am sure you are not :p)

Dude I was a reviewer a long time ago, fuck that. No point in even doing that job as it takes forever.

Precisely why I left, haha. I liked doing reviews but there was no rewards from the people whose site you reviewed. Most of the time it was abuse abuse and more abuse because you didn't fancy up their site enough to please their selfish ego. xD

Precisely why I left, haha. I liked doing reviews but there was no rewards from the people whose site you reviewed. Most of the time it was abuse abuse and more abuse because you didn't fancy up their site enough to please their selfish ego. xD
You nailed it on the head man, no reward for something like that. At least when you are doing packages you can have a signature with your forum on it. xS

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 8 25.0%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 75.0%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds