Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Hello/Goodbye/General Chat thread

Advertisement Placeholder
7.35PM here now, I'll be up 'till 5AM or so!
What you up too anyway?
Gotta go help out my buddy on his grandpa's farm since the old bastard (the grandpa if you're slow) is too old to get outta bed and help my buddy out. It'll be a few hours then I may or may not be drinking with said buddy or my buddies and throw in a bitch or 8 into the mix. Don't wait up for me. ;)

Gotta go help out my buddy on his grandpa's farm since the old bastard (the grandpa if you're slow) is too old to get outta bed and help my buddy out. It'll be a few hours then I may or may not be drinking with said buddy or my buddies and throw in a bitch or 8 into the mix. Don't wait up for me. ;)

So it's just gonna a be a regular 'ol how down?
Have fun shoveling shit and milking cows! I live beside loads of farms, I don't get my hands dirt though. ;)

So it's just gonna a be a regular 'ol how down?
Have fun shoveling shit and milking cows! I live beside loads of farms, I don't get my hands dirt though. ;)
Not a dairy farm, but they have horses so I might end up shoveling shit. He offered to pay me 30 bucks, which is not enough, but he doesn't get paid himself for doing it so it's cool. Chewin' tobaccy money.

Not a dairy farm, but they have horses so I might end up shoveling shit. He offered to pay me 30 bucks, which is not enough, but he doesn't get paid himself for doing it so it's cool. Chewin' tobaccy money.

Just go for the banter, I'll look after WGBB <3

Hazey not feeling too good. :( I'll see you guys later. <3
I gotta head out pretty quick so I'll make that header when I get back, hope you get to feeling better buddy. ;)

And alrighty Gytix, been on here like crazy this past week and I feel so shut in haha. Don't get to many WGB$ while I'm gone. :p

I gotta head out pretty quick so I'll make that header when I get back, hope you get to feeling better buddy. ;)

And alrighty Gytix, been on here like crazy this past week and I feel so shut in haha. Don't get to many WGB$ while I'm gone. :p

Feel better now mate, thanks <3 Ready to demolish another guide tonight, each one takes 4 odd hours each but ain't nuttin but a thang.

I've been inactive for most of the day, been building a new garage at the side of my house.. wrecked.
Hope you get better Haze babes! :pacs_foe:
New smilies I see? :D

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 8 25.0%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 75.0%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds