Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Hello/Goodbye/General Chat thread

Advertisement Placeholder
Gytix with nearly 500 posts, what the fuck. xD This is only like the third day in the competition Haze. You are going to end up killing us!

Gytix with nearly 500 posts, what the fuck. xD This is only like the third day in the competition Haze. You are going to end up killing us!
I'm going to end up killing you? xD You're the one winning though :p

Feel like leaving early to make a start on the guides we're producing. ;o

I'm going to end up killing you? xD You're the one winning though :p

Feel like leaving early to make a start on the guides we're producing. ;o
Ooo go for it man. If you need any help with it for whatever reason (moral, sexual, graphical) I'm here. :D

Yeah sure, I got nothing better to do. My buddy canceled on me and I got no money in my wallet to do nothing.
Essentially I just need headers for each page and a sort of cover for the ebook we're producing. I'll need the PSD's so I can change text on the covers for the various books though but thats about it. I've done my own but they're shite. xD

Essentially I just need headers for each page and a sort of cover for the ebook we're producing. I'll need the PSD's so I can change text on the covers for the various books though but thats about it. I've done my own but they're shite. xD
Send me a pm with a few more details and I'll hook ya up. ;)

A need to learn PHP and shit to get the whole website design thing down and double what I would make, but code just bores the hell out of me.

I don't think I am after my whole "wtf my review suxxxxx" :p
Mine was more 'Fuck your firing process' and other obscenities. :p I still repent the fact I was told there was no need for myself and Steven on the team yet immediately after firing they hire that Digital fellow. Nice excuse bros. ><

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 8 25.0%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 75.0%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds