Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Hello/Goodbye/General Chat thread

Advertisement Placeholder
My current essay is approaching 3000 words which is stupidly overboard. I go into way too much detail. :(

We have to do an Extended Essay of 4000 words next year but I wasn't allowed to do my topic on a business bankruptcy predictor because it was "too big"... :( Anyway, to cut down just take out your weakest point and some of the qualifiers that you have.... :D

We have to do an Extended Essay of 4000 words next year but I wasn't allowed to do my topic on a business bankruptcy predictor because it was "too big"... :( Anyway, to cut down just take out your weakest point and some of the qualifiers that you have.... :D

Too big? Lol how did they work this out? :p The essay in question actually finished at just under 5000 words and I've got another one I've done today reaching around the 2000 mark AT TTHE MOMENT -.- I don't wanna cut it down though, haha. More detail = better chance of passing criteia. :p

Too big? Lol how did they work this out? :p The essay in question actually finished at just under 5000 words and I've got another one I've done today reaching around the 2000 mark AT TTHE MOMENT -.- I don't wanna cut it down though, haha. More detail = better chance of passing criteia. :p

Well cause I'd be creating the predicter. Then I'd have to define that it only works for large companies, then I'd have to define what a large company is and what bankruptcy is. All of that would take up 600 words or so.... :( if you go 1 word over 4000 words it is an automatic fail.

Thats a tad strict lol. I thought you usually get like 5% either side in-case you're below the limit or just over. Then again, I've never worked with limits so I wouldn't be able to judge it properly, haha. Well, I hope you pick a essay subject that you can actually do then buddy. :p

Thats a tad strict lol. I thought you usually get like 5% either side in-case you're below the limit or just over. Then again, I've never worked with limits so I wouldn't be able to judge it properly, haha. Well, I hope you pick a essay subject that you can actually do then buddy. :p

I'll probably just let my teacher choose one.... The problem is most business essays are really the same thing:

Business Makes Desicion, What is the effect on blahdeblah?

Anyway- Hey everyone! :)

I'll probably just let my teacher choose one.... The problem is most business essays are really the same thing:

Business Makes Desicion, What is the effect on blahdeblah?

Anyway- Hey everyone! :)

I posted a reply to this earlier and it didn't post -.-

Essentially I said that is the basis of the majority of my business reports lol. Had some nice variety this year for once though.

As for the rest, hey! :D

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 7 22.6%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 77.4%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds