Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Healthcare and benefits to employees

Grant

Captain Junkie
Credits
When it comes to running your business, do you provide your employees with healthcare and other such benefits? Since I don't have employees in the traditional sense (I pay for contract work), I don't offer healthcare or other benefits. I will sometimes send a bonus or a tip for work done well, but that's about it.

Do you provide any work benefits for your employees?

Advertisement Placeholder
I heard that employees in large companies and cooperations are able to get hospitalized and have access to other health benefits for free. This is something I am not really do sure about but I think it's true.

Being that the businesses I have been involved in mean that I have people working with me to help complete orders and services, healthcare isn't really something that is needed to be part of the benefits so no, I don't give healthcare benefits out. If I did run a business where it would be beneficial to the employees to have healthcare provided then I would definitely consider it and do all I could to put it in place for them.

Benefits to employees are really great. They make them feel cared for by the company they work in. It also reduces their expenses, for example, having health-care, housing and transport benefits means that you will spend less on them.

Creating some work benefits would definitely motivate your employees to give out their best in the company.
I don't have a company at the moment, but I think these are things incorporate after establishing my firm.

Creating some work benefits would definitely motivate your employees to give out their best in the company.
I don't have a company at the moment, but I think these are things incorporate after establishing my firm.

I think that there are many people who tend to be eligible for healthcare. However, the government of tier 1 countries like USA are the ones that tend to offer such kind of benefits.

I think that there are many people who tend to be eligible for healthcare. However, the government of tier 1 countries like USA are the ones that tend to offer such kind of benefits.
I truly agree with you, the story is entirely different in developing countries. But some private organizations and companies do give their employees such opportunities .

I truly agree with you, the story is entirely different in developing countries. But some private organizations and companies do give their employees such opportunities .

It seems like the conditions in many countries is far much worse. Some of them are countries where hyperinflation is a really big problem and I also tend to live in such kind of country.

In my former place of work there was something of the nature as we had a clinic we normally go for treatment and the company pays for fifty percent of the total cost incurred why we pay for the balance. When I have a company I would definitely do the same

In my former place of work there was something of the nature as we had a clinic we normally go for treatment and the company pays for fifty percent of the total cost incurred why we pay for the balance. When I have a company I would definitely do the same

I also used to study at a school where they used to have a clinic for students and teachers. They used to take care of their staff as well. I remember those great old days. That school was an international school.

I think the issue of health care to employees depends on the type of business, but we all know health is wealth. We all have to be healthy and strong before working. In big company it's very essential they consider creating room for health care to their workers.

For now i do not have any employees under me, since i just started my business and the stage it is in does not require me having one. But where i previously worked, there was no health care service, which was pretty bad.

For now i do not have any employees under me, since i just started my business and the stage it is in does not require me having one. But where i previously worked, there was no health care service, which was pretty bad.

It might be possible that a time will come when some employees might work for you if you plan to start a business in the future. You must be mentally prepared for that.

For now, i don't own any business as well as an employee. In my opinion, it's a really nice thing to offer healthcare and benefits to one's employees if one can afford to do so.

For now, i don't own any business as well as an employee. In my opinion, it's a really nice thing to offer healthcare and benefits to one's employees if one can afford to do so.
Yeah, if you can afford to offer healthcare and other benefits, you should definitely do so. It will be such an attractive feature to working for you. You in turn get to hire just the best employees that will be very productive.

Yeah, if you can afford to offer healthcare and other benefits, you should definitely do so. It will be such an attractive feature to working for you. You in turn get to hire just the best employees that will be very productive.

Hiring the best kind of employees could be a really huge challenge and you may need to train them as well in many cases. You also need to be honest about job description as well.

Well, my businesses are small. When your business is small, you cannot afford to provide health care benefits to your employees. I don't even have full time workers, and when you ar running your business with part time workers, how can you offer benefits.

When it comes to running your business, do you provide your employees with healthcare and other such benefits? Since I don't have employees in the traditional sense (I pay for contract work), I don't offer healthcare or other benefits. I will sometimes send a bonus or a tip for work done well, but that's about it.

Do you provide any work benefits for your employees?
If you are doing a big business, then it is important that you give all the facilities to your employee For this it is necessary that their health coverage should be compulsory. and besides Old should also be given some incentive and bonus annually Because of this, the sewing of working will increase more in your business of your employee.

If you are doing a big business, then it is important that you give all the facilities to your employee For this it is necessary that their health coverage should be compulsory. and besides Old should also be given some incentive and bonus annually Because of this, the sewing of working will increase more in your business of your employee.

Well, I think that allowances are also a huge part of benefits that are offered to the employees. Allowances allow employees to become more and more dedicated to their organisation.

Well the provision of health care to employees is very important and it's a better assurance to their health safety. It keeps them healthy and always ready to perform their duty.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds