Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Healthcare and benefits to employees

Well the provision of health care to employees is very important and it's a better assurance to their health safety. It keeps them healthy and always ready to perform their duty.
That is right. Giving them health benefits keeps them healthy and fit while running your business. Given how expensive medical services are, having health benefits from your company is really convenient.

Advertisement Placeholder
That is right. Giving them health benefits keeps them healthy and fit while running your business. Given how expensive medical services are, having health benefits from your company is really convenient.
It would definitely help to productively input their best in the company.
You could cover health insurance and as well giving them some days off to rest and relax.

Well the provision of health care to employees is very important and it's a better assurance to their health safety. It keeps them healthy and always ready to perform their duty.

I think that there are many people who receive healthcare when they reach a certain position in their companies. Not all the employees enjoy such benefits all the time.

Well it depends on the kind of work they do or the company policies in terms of health related issues. thete are companies that provide such services but the money will be deducted from the employees salaries.

Yeah, if you can afford to offer healthcare and other benefits, you should definitely do so. It will be such an attractive feature to working for you. You in turn get to hire just the best employees that will be very productive.
That's right. Offering healthcare and other benefits helps one get productive employees. I still wonder why most companies who can't afford to offer these benefits aren't offering them.

I believe that there are some incentives that is going to make it more easier for you to work when you are in an organisation. Health insurance and performance-related bonuses is one of them.

I believe that there are some incentives that is going to make it more easier for you to work when you are in an organisation. Health insurance and performance-related bonuses is one of them.

There are many organisations that offer much more than that. They offer many allowances such as fuel, health, free medical check-ups, free internet, and many other things to their employees.

As an organisation , the care of your employee must be paramount because they are the ones making money for you , so you must always make sure they take care of their health.

No, I don't have any employee working for me presently so I do not provide healthcare and benefits to any one.
If I should have a business that requires hiring employees, Then I think I would provide them with healthcare and benefits.

There should be some benefits and bonuses such as healthcare for employees because with a small bonus you can make them happy and this will make them motivated.

When it comes to running your business, do you provide your employees with healthcare and other such benefits? Since I don't have employees in the traditional sense (I pay for contract work), I don't offer healthcare or other benefits. I will sometimes send a bonus or a tip for work done well, but that's about it.

Do you provide any work benefits for your employees?
I have a health insurance which is always paid by my dad's company. The company covers the Health Insurance of the worker and all of his family members and I think it is a good thing

When it comes to running your business, do you provide your employees with healthcare and other such benefits? Since I don't have employees in the traditional sense (I pay for contract work), I don't offer healthcare or other benefits. I will sometimes send a bonus or a tip for work done well, but that's about it.

Do you provide any work benefits for your employees?

To the best of my knowledge, it is not every businesses that provide health care services to their workers. But those that can actually afford that, it is a very good thing for them to do because it will show that they have good consideration for their workers.

I don't have a big business but I take the health of my staff seriously. Whenever he is sick, I promptly give him money to take medications. I give him time off work to fully recover before resuming work. They have to be healthy to keep working.

I have a health insurance which is always paid by my dad's company. The company covers the Health Insurance of the worker and all of his family members and I think it is a good thing
In my country ,having as health insurance scheme to secure your health is very important because If you don't , you will be paying double the amount when you go for check up or when sick.

There is actually a very good way to cut down health expenses of your workers and it's something that any worker will always appreciate very well because it saves them a lot of money they have to spend on their health

In my country ,having as health insurance scheme to secure your health is very important because If you don't , you will be paying double the amount when you go for check up or when sick.
You are very correct
Someone like me has an health insurance. My health is insured but it is insured by a private company and I don't need to go to government hospital to get myself treated

You are very correct
Someone like me has an health insurance. My health is insured but it is insured by a private company and I don't need to go to government hospital to get myself treated

This is something that everyone that is working for any company is looking at getting such privilege because it is going to be beneficial to you in ways that you will never imagine.

This is because your health is always very essential for your proper working effectively in any company.

This is something that everyone that is working for any company is looking at getting such privilege because it is going to be beneficial to you in ways that you will never imagine.

This is because your health is always very essential for your proper working effectively in any company.
A company should be able to provide health insurance for you because you work for them and the work may be very risky which will require them to provide a form of health insurance for you

I always make sure that I take the health of my staff important. I pay for the treatments solely if it is within my reach or I partner with the family if the expenses are huge.

A company should be able to provide health insurance for you because you work for them and the work may be very risky which will require them to provide a form of health insurance for you

This assessment is very correct but unfortunately some companies are not even capable to provide this kind of service to their workers, which you cannot really blame them. This is because they cannot be able to afford it. It is only when a company can actually afford to offer such services to their staffs but decide not to, that it's wickedness.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds