Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

• Admin Junkies is proud to announce 📣 an awesome ☀️ summer special on ✍️ Content Bundles for YOUR forums! Kickstart your discussions with a Content Bundle. For the entire summer through August, use the promo code AJSUMMER 🎉 to receive 50% 🎁 off your content bundle. For example, a package that normally only costs 100 Credits will only cost 50 💰 credits. Full news here.

Having your logo designed by a forum member

Beverly

Renowned member
Credits
What do you think of the idea of having a site contest where forum members would submit logos for your forum? This could inspire great unity among your members as they would feel personally invested into the site. You could choose three winning designs and feature one per week with the grand winner having the permanent spot on your forum header at the end.

Advertisement Placeholder
This is a good idea if you own a graphics forum I would have thought, it's a little competition that is easy for those who are interested in graphics to be able to join in on. I myself would rather create the logo myself or get someone else to do mine rather than start up a contest for a forum logo but if I did own a graphics forum I would be happy to host some kind of contest for this to get my members involved.

I do this sometimes, most of them create really amazing ones so its really hard to choose!

This is a good idea I feel to get members involved in the forum however in most cases if you are looking for something a lot more professional it may be wise to get someone with a lot more knowledge in graphics to do something for you.

It's a nice idea since you never know if a forum member is actually talented as a graphics artist. If your forum is more of graphics design one, I think this would work greatly as well. Plus, winning that contest and having your design displayed in the forum itself is such a nice reward. Maybe you could add another incentive like a different forum label for the graphic designer who won. It can be satisfying to see that your hard work is paid off in such a way that it allows you to be "different" from the other forum members.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
No registered users viewing this thread.

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 82.8%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds