Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Have you worked in customer service before?

Joshua Farrell

Captain Junkie
Credits
Do you think working in customer service is a difficult job? Why or why not? Have you ever worked in customer service? What was it like?

Advertisement Placeholder
Yes, I have worked as a customer service in a loan firm. It's a bit tedious because you have to attend to all the complaints in the mail box by responding to each of them specifically without leaving a stone unturned. In most companies we have numbers of customer service representatives due to the work load.

No I have never worked in customer service department before anywhere. I had at some point wanted to really work at that department way back but never got the opportunity then so I sholved it

Yeah, I've worked as a customer care agent. All what we did was to stand in for companies to recover loans that was collected by their customers.

No but I have a friend who have done it before in the past. My friend lost several weight doing this job for about 3 months before he left.

no not at all ,I have never worked on any of customers service ,but I think it's all about how you take good care of your customers, your customers are meant to be good taking care of

Working in a customer service department is a very tough job and yes I have. Working in that department you have to learn to be very patience and endure a lot of insults because you will get to meet difficult kind of person with difficult attitude also

I've worked as a customer care agent before for an investment firm which had many investment outlet for people to invest in and people are always calling to find out about a particular package

Do you think working in customer service is a difficult job? Why or why not? Have you ever worked in customer service? What was it like?
Working as a customer service is Dem hell cos it takes a lot an f stress and consume money and data and time some think it is a sweet job but stressful

In as much as all jobs come with their own difficulties and stress levels.
I think working in customer service is a difficult job.
I have not worked there before but i see the reps work with their faces creased with tiredness.
Having to respond to customers for long hours is tiring.

I've never worked as a customer care representative before but I know I would do great I. The role,the mistake most of them make is that they are not updated with the companies promotions

In some ways I feel it's Abit difficult, my reason for saying this is because during the cause of your job, you would come across various kinds of persons with different characters and behaviors. Some customers can be so annoying, but it is your duty to make sure you calm them and treat them well.

Yes I have, it's an amazing experience. Some customers are so nice and free with you while some are literally after your life, a good customer care should know how to handle them

I have worked and still work with clients it is a very dizzying environment because I am all kinds of people with common sense or without common sense

No, I haven't work as customers service, anybody that wish to engage in that job must have good oral communication skill because it represents the whole organization

I have never worked as a tremendous customer services is not easy to attend any complaints though I haven't experience that but it most be something hard.

Yes, I have worked as a customer service staff in an online sales company. The experience was something else, bearly had time for myself because I would ensure all complaints and orders are full sorted and delivered. I cannot count the number calls recieved and message I replied but I am grateful for the experience but I don't think I can do that again.

Yes, I've worked a s a customer care representative before but in a geographic service organization. I have to attend to customers complaint, I have to alert clients when their documents of right of ownership and certificate of occupancy are ready for pick-up.

Customers service are people that attend to customers to make them feel welcome so yes I have and it was a good job due to me loving to explain things to people.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds