Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Have You Worked as A Virtual Assistant

I have not been opportuned to work as a virtual assistant at all, and I believe this is because such services are not so much on demand in this part of the world. I hope for better opportunities in future.

Advertisement Placeholder
I have a friend who work as a virtual assistant and he is making full-time income. The reason is that he has couple of lifetime clients he services every day. he is very diligent in the marketplace and this is the reason why he has lot of lifetime clients.

Virtual assistant is an easiest job for newbies. If you have used upwork, you might have noticed that employer regularly hire newbies for virtual assistant job. There are a lot of things to do as a virtual assistant, from data entry to social media management

Virtual assistant is an easiest job for newbies. If you have used upwork, you might have noticed that employer regularly hire newbies for virtual assistant job. There are a lot of things to do as a virtual assistant, from data entry to social media management
I don't really know much about this virtual assistants and what they do ? I would like you to give me a brief explanation , I'm just interested to know what a visual assistance is. Thanks

It was a remote job and it involved me copying some data and correctly arranging them on an excel file. Then I didn't exactly associate what I was doing as anything remotely close to a virtual assistant. Now that I have come to think about it, I have realized that at that point I was effectively working as a virtual assistant.

It was a remote job and it involved me copying some data and correctly arranging them on an excel file. Then I didn't exactly associate what I was doing as anything remotely close to a virtual assistant. Now that I have come to think about it, I have realized that at that point I was effectively working as a virtual assistant.
Well that's a good idea, for me I have never work as a virtual assistant but if you will have such opportunity it will be a good idea to use it as long as you can earn money with it.

Virtual assistant professions are becoming more common in this digital age.
Most companies operate online.
People had additional opportunities to promote their businesses online as a result of the pandemic.

i have not worked as a virtual assistant before and i do not intend on working as a virtual assistant in the future as i believe it not not something i like very much and am not interested.

Virtual assistant professions are becoming more common in this digital age.
Most companies operate online.
People had additional opportunities to promote their businesses online as a result of the pandemic.
I think if you have interest you can go and try it out, I've seen a lot of people that in a living from this kind of activities online all you need to have is just a skill.

Yes, I worked as a Virtual Assistant for a long time. Mainly I focused on Finance and financial service. Now, we have a brand called Virtual PA London. We are the proper London-based agency to provide virtual assistant support, Office managers, executive assistant, etc.

I haven't really worked as anyone's virtual assistant and u haven't needed one in my business but that doesn't dispute tg fact that their services are very much needed especially in standard companies.

I haven't really worked as anyone's virtual assistant and u haven't needed one in my business but that doesn't dispute tg fact that their services are very much needed especially in standard companies.

The great thing about working as a virtual assistant is the fact that you can adjust the schedule. However, this might not always be the case all the time.

The great thing about working as a virtual assistant is the fact that you can adjust the schedule. However, this might not always be the case all the time.
I think every profession have their own demerits and also where they have an advantage but I think I would want to be the boss of myself or follow my profession I studied in school.

I don't think I would do such kind of works due to the nature of my tight schedules and my long/intermediate term goals. Don't get me wrong, Virtually assisting people can be very profitable.

yes, I have worked as one with a marriage counselor, it was in an open WhatsApp group where I moderated as an admin and I controlled the activities of the member in it

yes, I have worked as one with a marriage counselor, it was in an open WhatsApp group where I moderated as an admin and I controlled the activities of the member in it
Wow that's really good, I believe you might have earned a considerable amount of money doing that, it seems to be a good way to earn money by counseling people.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds