Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Have You Worked as A Virtual Assistant

Going by your logical explanation, then I would say I have also worked as a Virtual assistant without even realising I was working as one.
There was this one time I was hired to do a data entry job for a firm. It was a remote job and it involved me copying some data and correctly arranging them on an excel file. Then I didn't exactly associate what I was doing as anything remotely close to a virtual assistant. Now that I have come to think about it, I have realized that at that point I was effectively working as a virtual assistant.

Advertisement Placeholder
These days I regularly hire virtual assistants to work on my sites. I hire writers, social media managers, social media marketers, and moderators.

I have never worked as a virtual assistant before. I don't think I even know what it is so I wouldn't know if I have the skills for it or not. I could learn though

I've actually worked as an online customer service representative over the years because it is something that I am very good at and with the lot of training that we get it makes us to be very good.
Working as a customer service representative have been something that a lot of friends of mine have been into and they always tell me that it's something that is very stressful.

Working as a virtual assistance means a lot, it shows how good and capable of handling solution, I have also been working on fiverr for sometimes now and it has been promising.
Yes I have worked as a virtual assistant before. I work on different freelancing website like Fiverr and upwork and get online gigs to manage different websites for clients and I get paid at the end of the month

Working as a virtual assistance means a lot, it shows how good and capable of handling solution, I have also been working on fiverr for sometimes now and it has been promising.
For the fat that all the work that you're going to do will be strictly carried out online makes it's something that you need to be very careful about handling customers that you deal with online.

Not everyone is lucky enough to get such jobs on Fiverr because it's very competitive to get jobs on the platform which is why so many people are yet to join it.

I have actually not worked there before but I have heard about people earning through that business pattern and recommending it for people to adopt it more as it is very profitable I will do my own personal finding

I have actually not worked there before but I have heard about people earning through that business pattern and recommending it for people to adopt it more as it is very profitable I will do my own personal finding
Yeah, it's one of the common ways a few people get employed to work online from their homes. It gets quite challenging sometimes but if you are up to the task, you will surely do well.

Last edited:
No,I not been a virtual assistant before but I think it will be an interesting job to partake in,I believe it will be fun to be employed for that kind of work and the payment will be nice .

Not everyone is lucky enough to get such jobs on Fiverr because it's very competitive to get jobs on the platform which is why so many people are yet to join it.
When I actually join that freelance website called fiverr it took me at least a minimum of four months before I was able to get my first job order which was about $15.

I don't work as virtual assistant but I assist those that needs my assistance. Render an assistant does not need visual orno visual assistance.what we need is total surrender of help to those needs.

Virtual assistant is a great job online. But i don't have the skills to become I virtual assistant, I think it would be a great idea to earn as a virtual assistant.

I have never worked as a virtual assistant before but I have read so much about it. It is a very good freelancing skill with so many earning options. It is upto you to choose one and learn all the skills needed in it. Then promote yourself in freelancing sites to get clients.

Virtual assistant is a great job online. But i don't have the skills to become I virtual assistant, I think it would be a great idea to earn as a virtual assistant.
Virtual assistant job is a very good online job which you hardly get today because it is a very competitive job that so many people who are into freelance job are competing to get on daily basis.

Virtual assistant job is a very good online job which you hardly get today because it is a very competitive job that so many people who are into freelance job are competing to get on daily basis.
I don't know about this because I'm not on any freelancing sites. But I heard that most of this freelancer's earn a good amount online is it true?

If you can be able to combine it with your offline job, it's going to be very good passive way of making more money for yourself and it's not that stressful at all.

You can find virtual assistant jobs on upwork, I have worked for many clients, My job included social media posting, blog updating, handing customer queries, etc.

You can find virtual assistant jobs on upwork, I have worked for many clients, My job included social media posting, blog updating, handing customer queries, etc.
There are actually so many virtual assistant jobs on Seoclerks as well as Fiverr. My first virtual assistant job was secured from Seoclerks and it paid me well.

I have never work as a virtual assistant before. The reason is that I don't have enough time to include virtual assistance to other money making method I have already engage myself with. At present I am doing affiliate marketing as well as get paid to post on forums.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds