Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Have You Worked as A Virtual Assistant

That is a very interesting news to hear of how lucrative working as a virtual assistant could be. I thought the work was a very hard and annoying job but I am now coming to understand how it is. It would be nice for me to improve on my speaking and listening skills so I will look for a job in that fiels

Advertisement Placeholder
This is very informative, this is really helpful to me in particular, the role of a virtual assistance is a digital skills that can be practiced remotely, however I want to ask that what are the needed steps to take before you can register on all these freelance sites

I have never worked in such places before but it is interesting to know that there is what we call a virtual assistant because this is my first time of hearing this because I'm not used to all these internet things. I am still looking forward for you to explain to me how it work and how I can become one of them.
[automerge]1613228948[/automerge]
I have never worked in such places before but it is interesting to know that there is what we call a virtual assistant because this is my first time of hearing this because I'm not used to all these internet things. I am still looking forward for you to explain to me how it work and how I can become one of them.

Unfortunately I havent worked in such a condition before and wouldn't know about how that is done.

Seriously I also hear that people nowadays are in search of Ishwar assistant who hold their business work and I also saw that on freelance and fibre there also search virtual assistant to look after their business in the absence of the manager and the owner of the business this is really a honest and peaceful job if someone honestly and good virtual assistant is really really profitable job and your pay are also according to their work and efforts.

No I have not functioned as a virtual helper previously yet I will very much want to begin filling in as a menial helper in the closest future. The work of a remote helper appears to be so appealing to me that I couldn't want anything more than to prepare in order to have the option to bring in cash by functioning as a remote helper.

Have you tried checking for virtual assistant jobs on freelancer platforms like upwork and seoclerks. When I visit these platforms, I see virtual assistant jobs every now and then. You can also try to create a gig for virtual assistant on Fiverr. These are the marketplaces that offer unlimited possibilities to earn by working as a virtual assistant.

I work on Seoclerk, but has never thought about this gig. I think I should create a gig there and hope that I will be hired for jobs soon. How much do you think one can charge for posting these contents as a virtual assistant?

I was opportune to work as Virtual Assistant but when it comes to Job Description, it was like a marketing job. They don't have a ready made for any individual who is ready to take up the assignment. It is a serious case in Nigeria when it comes to getting jobs either virtual or not.

No I have not but i wish I could have an opportunity to work in that position. Because it would be another experience entirely and acquiring another skill is key. It will make you CV more reasonable, that's is why internship at times works well.

I work on Seoclerk, but has never thought about this gig. I think I should create a gig there and hope that I will be hired for jobs soon. How much do you think one can charge for posting these contents as a virtual assistant?
Based on what I have seen on freelancer sites, people are charging $5-$10 per hour working as a virtual assistant. Some jobs are contract based, i.e x amount for working x jobs for x days. If you are starting out, you should charge low because you need to build your portfolio first, you ned good reviews and ratings.

Based on what I have seen on freelancer sites, people are charging $5-$10 per hour working as a virtual assistant. Some jobs are contract based, i.e x amount for working x jobs for x days. If you are starting out, you should charge low because you need to build your portfolio first, you ned good reviews and ratings.

Between $5-$10 is great, but I am looking at how I can get clients too. Again, do they give you the content that you post or you get to do it yourself? I am asking because where I am to do that myself, they will have to pay more than $10.

Between $5-$10 is great, but I am looking at how I can get clients too. Again, do they give you the content that you post or you get to do it yourself? I am asking because where I am to do that myself, they will have to pay more than $10.
If you check upwork, you can see a lot of jobs related to virtual assistant. The budget for these jobs depends on what the client wants you to do. If you are supposed to create content for posting you will surely be paid higher. You will have to look for yourself through various freelancing platforms.

Virtual Assistant is one of the high paying jobs you can find online. Businesses and individuals are always looking to hire a virtual assistant to assist in their business or day to day work management.

What skills do you need to become a virtual assistant?

Some of the highly sought skills in virtual assistants are social media management, working as a support in a business, producing marketing materials (posters, flyers, banners, etc.), tracking sales and transactions, doing market research, sending emails to customers, newsletter designing, etc.

Where can you find virtual assistant jobs?

Freelance marketplaces like Upwork, Fiverr, SEO clerks, Freelancer, etc. are the best places to find Virtual Assistant Jobs.

How much can you earn?

Your earning depends on the time you spend on the job and the nature of work. If you doing a simple job like social media posting, you may not earn much, however, if you are designing marketing materials, newsletters, creating explainer videos, etc. you can expect a good payment.
I not work as virtual assistant but i want to do this job in future because i love this job and it aslo a good money earning job in this you for if you need this no one force you to do work it give you more profit and good skills.

Well, here lies the advantages of hiring a virtual assistant. By outsourcing the tasks to your VA, you would be able to drive your business growth. VAs can perform tasks that are needed to be done in a regular manner, which will help you manage multiple tasks within a limited time.
No I have not worked as a virtual assistant before but I will love to start working as a virtual assistant in the nearest future. The job of a virtual assistant seems so attractive to me that I would love to train so as to be able to earn money by working as a virtual assistant.

A virtual assistant is a self-employed worker who specializes in offering administrative services to clients from a remote location, usually a home office. Typical tasks a virtual assistant might perform include scheduling appointments, making phone calls, making travel arrangements, and managing email accounts.

I have worked as a virtual assistant before. One of my friends who happens to own a business hired me to manage his social media page for his business on Facebook. I did the job for him for a few months, I worked from home while his business was based in another state in the country.

I not work as virtual assistant but i want to do this job in future because i love this job and it aslo a good money earning job in this you for if you need this no one force you to do work it give you more profit and good skills.
If you want to work as a virtual assistant, consider enhancing your skills first. You need to be very skilled to be able to work as a virtual assistant. You might even be required to have multiple skills. Start working for a low amount in order to build a reputation. You need positive reviews and ratings to win employers.

Wow, that's great! By the way, where did you find most of your virtual assistant jobs and where did you hire virtual assistants for your business. I am asking this question because I am not only thinking to work as a virtual assistant and also looking for hiring a virtual assistant for certain tasks. Did you work on any freelancing platform?
when I worked as a virtual assistant, I was hired through freelancing platforms. However, once I gained trust, I continued working with them off freelancing platform. When I hired virtual assistant, I hired from the forums where I was also a paid poster.

I have not worked as a virtual assistant before, but I think that the job is strictly for the women, so that's why I don't bother searching for work in that particular field, most people I know that works as a virtual assistant are women, and if you look at the nature of the job, you will see that the work is for them.

Virtual assistant is an online job which is supposed to pay well. I have done it some times ago. But it's not just easy like people think. It's a entry job. Collation of data is not so easy.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds