Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Have you used Youtube to promote your sites?

Ravenfreak

Service Team
Service Team
Credits
Have you used Youtube to promote any of your sites? I have used Youtube to promote my sites, I remember I used to have a Sonic forum called "The Final Zone" and used Youtube to promote it. I recently promoted my Battlebots forum on my most recent upload. I'm thinking about making a video just for promoting my three sites in the future. If you've used Youtube, was it effective?

I'm still growing my YouTube page and so for now I don't have the number of targeted audience I need and hopefully in a few months my YouTube would start getting the right kind of publicity and attract the targeted audience.

Promotion on youtube is completely depend on your activities and video matterials. If you are adding informative and interetesting videos on regular basis with proper title keywords and hashtags then you will get response from users for sure.

I did not uploaded more video on youtube but create some instructions video for my users like how can they buy our Bulk credit package and use them at our website and getting average response.

Well I have never used YouTube to promote either my link or Businesses yet but I am planning that as my business grow to a setting level I will.

I have not done it before. One thing I want to do after creating a new website is creating a youtube channel. You can create video based on the article you published on your website and the video will be uploaded to youtube channel.

I really want to start making videos for YouTube as well as Rumble. I think I have a better chance on Rumble at being seen by more viewers because in searches on YouTube, I doubt I'd get far up in the results. It's just a matter of taking the time to sit and make the video!

I can't say I have used YouTube to promote my sites, no. I remember when I had my general chat forum I created a YouTube channel for it, still have access to it now but I never actually used it as I really didn't know what videos to push out. Eventually I had to close my forum and because of that I just have never had any use for that YouTube channel which is a shame. The one good thing about YouTube is that I can change the name and such so I could always use it for another project if I needed to.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Activity
So far there's no one here

Users who are viewing this thread

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 20.8%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 19 79.2%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest