Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Have you used a VR headset?

Phabbyfundz

Renowned member
Credits
Virtual reality VR is gaining widespread recognition and people Around the world are beginning to appreciate it as a good way for communication and also a different and an interesting way to experience video games.

Have you used a VR headset for gaming or communication and what was your first experience like?

Advertisement Placeholder
I have used it when the PS VR came out a couple of years ago. It made me a bit dizzy at first sight, but it was cool. Haven’t bought one since then though. I watch some VR streamers now and then

I haven't used a VR headset myself no but I have seen them used by streamers and YouTubers that I watch. My youngest son seems to be really interested in the VR headsets from his friends having one and also from the YouTubers he watches and has in the past asked me for a VR headset. My only issues with getting one are firstly the price, they are quite pricey and not within my budget at the moment and also, I did hear that they can cause motion sickness if you suffer from motion sickness which my youngest and also my other children do so that has also been something that has put me off as well.

I haven't used any VR Headset to play yet. I have left it doing that when I get my own Playstation 5. I feel it's going to be more better to play with it on Playstation 5.

Yeah, I went on a VR roller-coaster on Friday, which was fun, but made me feel a bit queasy (with hindsight, it was probably a mistake going on it straight after lunch :p )

I also did a VR Formula 1 race on the same day. I finished last, but at least I enjoyed it!

Tried out a VR headset in 2014 at a games developer conference (it was an event where, amongst other things, Sony was demoing Project Morpheus, which was what PS VR was then called), but I didn't try the shark tank demo itself. I found myself trying out some driving game demo, a wannabe Star Wars Pod Racer, but the screens in the headset.... I could see the pixels because I have weird vision and it just did nothing for me.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds