Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Have you use the Facebook Marketplace?

Potuse

Captain Junkie
Credits
Facebook serves as a platform for social commerce, with the Facebook Marketplace. Facebook Marketplace is a selling platform where you can sell items and make reasonable profit and you will gain enough users because Facebook is very popular .

Advertisement Placeholder
No, I've never used Facebook Marketplace. But, according to what I gather, it is a free e-commerce platform that unites sellers and buyers, enabling them to interact via Messenger and organize a deal.

No not at all, as a matter of fact I don't have Facebook installed on my phone because I don't really have the time to use it, but if have a business it will be a good idea to use it.

I have used facebook marketplace to sell multiple products multiple times. This is the best platform to see your products, especially used products. There are no fees and you can easily sell locally.

Facebook serves as a platform for social commerce, with the Facebook Marketplace. Facebook Marketplace is a selling platform where you can sell items and make reasonable profit and you will gain enough users because Facebook is very popular .
Facebook marketplace is a platform on Facebook where you can sell various kind of things. You can decide to sell anything as long as you sell quality products and you are not ready to scam.

Well using Facebook market places to be advertising your products on Facebook is not bad and most people can easily get your details there too because it is a very popular social media platform.

No, I've never used Facebook Marketplace. But, according to what I gather, it is a free e-commerce platform that unites sellers and buyers, enabling them to interact via Messenger and organize a deal.
It is true that it is a free marketplace where you can showcase your goods and make money out of it provided you can drive traffic to the items that you have showcased on the platform.

I haven't used the Facebook Marketplace for sales. This is because i do not have any products to sell for now. I've purchased some things from the Facebook Marketplace on few occasions.

I prefer marketing on groups that have some laid down rules that people should follow in order to sell. There is a lot of scams on the marketplace and that is not good for my type of business because I wouldn't want to sell where buyers are highly suspicious of what the activity is like.

I have used it, I put some products that I wanted to sell, but I also put them on other platforms and ended up selling it on another platform called wallapop, so I have never bought or sold anything there, but I have tried to sell the products aforementioned.

Yes, I have used Facebook Marketplace, and I've bought many accessories there. It's a convenient platform to find small and simple items from various sellers, and it has been a great way to discover unique accessories that suit my needs. Whether it's tech gadgets, fashion accessories, or home decor, Facebook Marketplace has provided a wide range of options to choose from.

I do not use it that often other when I might have an item that I want to sell, and to get the item sold I mostly add the same item on all three different sites ;) Yet I have to admit that I sold nothing via Facebook anyway.

I did have time to check out some PCs that people are selling and I gotta admit I saw crap and a good one. But at the end of the day with the Facebook marketplace you can't trust it.

I purchased one item from Facebook Marketplace a while back, that being an old Batman the Animated Series action figure. It's in the box, and is a toy I had growing up. It's currently hanging on my wall.

I haven't purchased since from the marketplace as I realized they don't allow you to ship to PO boxes, and I need to include my home address and po box on the mailer, otherwise it might not get delivered to me.

I have considered selling some stuff on there too though.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds