Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Have you tried XBTFreelancer?

Potuse

Captain Junkie
Credits
XBTFreelancer is where freelancers get paid in bitcoin for implementing a task. It is comparable to Upwork in that you must bid on jobs and begin working on them after being hired. You can get Jobs including those for article writing, blog writing, content writing, copywriting, SEO writing, technical writing and you will be rewarded in bitcoin.

Advertisement Placeholder
XBTFreelancer is a bitcoin-based community where people may earn cryptocurrency by doing activities or projects. The platform includes an escrow service to guarantee that full payment is obtained upon project completion.

I have tried xbtfreelancer and made some money., However, I left the site a long time ago because getting jobs was really hard. This is a legit site to earn crypto through freelancing.

I have always wanted such sites that will pay me in crypto for freelance writing. So I will go and check it out to see if I can make some money from them. I hope I can strive through the high competition that is common in such sites.

I can't say I have heard of it, but it kinda sounds appealing enough to where I may give it a try, or maybe just check it out to see if it's something I can benefit from. Thanks for sharing op!

This is a legit freelancing platform where instead of fiat currency you earn cryptos from your tasks. The only problem with this platform is there are few jobs available.

It's so nice to see a freelancing platform that pays its users in crypto currency. I have been looking for one. Is this freelancing platform limited to just writing gigs alone or can you pick up other skills like graphic designing and the likes?

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds