Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Have You Tried The Content Panel Writing Site?

Good-Person

Captain Junkie
Credits
The Content Panel is a website that offers work to freelancers. They are one of the biggest freelancing service out there. They offer various kinds of writing services to their customers and many people can join their platform and make some extra money there. They have a really beautifully created website and it seems like they also have many positive reviews. However, there are a few negative reviews as well. Overall, the website seems to have received several positive feedback. So, have you ever tried it?

Advertisement Placeholder
No, as a matter of fact I'm still an upcoming freelancer but I have not heard of content panel writing site. Please can you throw more light on their procedures that is, registration, payment proof and also their mode of payment and I hope it is feasible for lower-tier Countries?

I have never heard of Content Panel, if this is a new freelance market place for writers and if it already has a lot of sellers, I guess, we can make money here. But the main problem with new sites is the lack of jobs

Today is the first time I'm getting to know about this platform. I'll make more research to see their requirements for joining and work and most importantly their payments or rewards system. 😁
That's the ultimate in the end anyways.

The Content Panel is a website that offers work to freelancers. They are one of the biggest freelancing service out there. They offer various kinds of writing services to their customers and many people can join their platform and make some extra money there. They have a really beautifully created website and it seems like they also have many positive reviews. However, there are a few negative reviews as well. Overall, the website seems to have received several positive feedback. So, have you ever tried it?
I have not tried it, am actually just hearing about it for the first time. Do they have a specific word count for their articles, and what's their payment method?

I have not tried it, am actually just hearing about it for the first time. Do they have a specific word count for their articles, and what's their payment method?

I do not know about word count, but they pay through PayPal only right now. They accept native English speakers only on their platform and the writer should apply by taking a test.

I do not know about word count, but they pay through PayPal only right now. They accept native English speakers only on their platform and the writer should apply by taking a test.
Sounds nice but PayPal being their method of payment right now might be an issue for me. Do they have a minimum pay or they just pay after an article?

I have not tried the above freelance platform before and as a matter of fact, I am just coming across the above platform for the first time here. But this could be another source of extra or full time income to interested members. Thanks for sharing.

I've never heard of Content Panel, but if it's a new freelancing marketplace for writers with a large number of sellers, I'm sure we can make money here. However, the biggest issue with new sites is a shortage of employment.

This is the first I'm hearing or reading about it. If you claim they have positive feedbacks then I'm sure that the platform is legit. I will do my own research to check it out.

I have checked the site, but was never interested on joining this site. I have accounts on multiple platforms including upwork, fiverr, people per hour, seo clerks, but I am not active on any of these sites because of time constrains.

Sounds nice but PayPal being their method of payment right now might be an issue for me. Do they have a minimum pay or they just pay after an article?

I am not sure about their payment structure or payout threshold, but they do pay. They will not even tolerate a single mistake in your article because they are very choosy when it comes to selecting the best writers.

I am not sure about their payment structure or payout threshold, but they do pay. They will not even tolerate a single mistake in your article because they are very choosy when it comes to selecting the best writers.
Sounds nice, it would also help one to improve on their writing skills as well, and not to mention creative skills also.

Sounds nice, it would also help one to improve on their writing skills as well, and not to mention creative skills also.

I do not think that they are currently accepting newbies on their platforms right now. They only recruit professional and experienced writers on their platform whose native language is English. You may try Upwork instead.

I haven't tried freelancing, so I have not tried the control panel website. Thanks for sharing this, it would help many with good writing skills who may want to earn online.

I haven't tried freelancing, so I have not tried the control panel website. Thanks for sharing this, it would help many with good writing skills who may want to earn online.

You are welcome. I always tend to share such kind of websites so that people might get benefited. However, most of the websites apart from Upwork do not have a good amount of work available. The Content Panel might have a good amount of orders, but since they hire a huge amount of freelancers, I believe that the competition might be tough there.

I do not have luck for freelancing sites. All the ones I joined didn't yield results and that made me concluded that I will mo longer work on freelancing sites. I Will channel my energy into more productive ways.

I'm not having a good skills in writing, I know this sounds somehow but that's it, before you can earn money on those kinds of jobs you need to have a good skill.

No, I haven't heard of the content panel writing site; in reality, I'm still a new freelancer.
Could you please elaborate on their procedures, including registration, payment documentation, and payment methods? I hope lower-tier countries can use them.

No, not at all as a matter of fact this my first time of hearing about this, if you have a good experience You can earn a good amount of money on those kinds of platforms.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds