Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Have you tried selling digital products through your website?

social media used to be a very good place to sell your products especially facebook which i have used in time past, but mark the owner of facebook just made the platform a lot harder now to run ads.

Advertisement Placeholder
Never tried it myself. And before making a purchase, customers take the website owner's reputation into account. For instance, I am unable to purchase from a website at random. I can use my blog and website to advertise my digital goods, but I will send customers to a trustworthy online store instead.

I haven't tried that option yet but it's one I'll definitely explore considering the wealth of experience I'm garnering now (lol, yeah). It'll save a whole lot of costs, you can even have affiliates for your product.

I don't own a website for now. Selling digital products through my website isn't something i really have interest in even when i finally decide to own a website.

I have considered trying to sell digital stuff on my sites, but I don't know what I'd sell. Maybe digital games and movies, but there are so many sites like that already out there.

Selling digital products through my websites is one of my main website monetization methods, I sell products such as ebooks, digital art, and design, digital courses etc.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds