Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Have you tried selling digital products through your website?

Advertisement Placeholder
I have worked on a project with a friend to sell merchandise on a website but it did not go as planned. I think that this is because the owner was not intending to spend money on marketing.

I have not tried it. And people consider the website owner reputation before buying they buy from it. I, for instance, can't just buy from anyhow website. I can used my blog and site to promote my digital product but I will redirect them to a reputable marketplace to buy.

I have not tried it. And people consider the website owner reputation before buying they buy from it. I, for instance, can't just buy from anyhow website. I can used my blog and site to promote my digital product but I will redirect them to a reputable marketplace to buy.

There are already so many websites out there where you could sell products online. Having said that if you want to sell products on your own site, then you must work harder to generate traffic first.

Though i have not actaully been involved in the sales of a digital products,but i have been making use of mostly social media to promote and sell my products online,and that has been a great success for me.

Currently, I don't own my personal business website, but I sell my writing services online through a famous freelancing site.

Though i have not actaully been involved in the sales of a digital products,but i have been making use of mostly social media to promote and sell my products online,and that has been a great success for me.

Actually, there are so many online digital platforms where you could sell your online products,. You might have heard of Ecwid platform where you can sell digital products and make money.

Yes I do with my personal products which is e-Book items and I am getting good sales on it. I also sales items thanks to Affiliate products which gives me good option to sell digital products.

i just try to focus on selling or promoting affiliate offers on my website on some particular products that are very easy to promote, lets say for instance subscribing to an arbitrage software etc.

I did that twice in I site called jumia but wasn't the owner the site.The site create room for people to place in there products digitally and enable a buyer to see and make an other . Through jumai I sold two phones in batch

I have done this twice on my website called jumia but not the website owner. The website creates a space where people place their products digitally there, allowing one buyer to see and create another. Sold two phones together through jumai

I have tried selling merchandise through my website but haven’t had a huge amount of sales - this is probably due to the financial hardship millions are going through around the world.

What about, have you tried selling digital products through your website? Could be books, articles, merch, or anything else!!
There are currently a ton of places online where you may sell goods. With that being said, you should work more to attract visitors if you intend to sell stuff via your own webpage.

The truth is that I have worked on a project with a friend to sell merchandise on a website but it did not go as planned. I think that this is because the owner was not intending to spend money on marketing.

I have tried selling merchandise through my website but haven’t had a huge amount of sales - this is probably due to the financial hardship millions are going through around the world.

What about, have you tried selling digital products through your website? Could be books, articles, merch, or anything else!!
Tried very hard but always failed most of the people they don't come to marketing because of which people face financial problems and inflation increases more. They try to get consessoin on everything that's why do not take part in this kind of purchasing.

Retake what my custome s wantOwning a website has added so much the needs and wants of my clientvalue to my business as a person and it has also helped me to understand

If you intend to sell things on your personal website, you first should work hard to gather traffic because there are already numerous platforms where you may sell things online.

I don't have any website but I think many people are using their websites to sell their digital products and doing digital marketing for it on the internet, I think this will grow more in the near future.

I have never tried selling products through my website. However, there are other kind of platforms and online marketplaces where you can sell your digital products and make money.

I have never tried selling products through my website. However, there are other kind of platforms and online marketplaces where you can sell your digital products and make money.
Definitely true,many busineses that are into sales and promotion of their products do prioritise the platform for their promotions,most persons do sell their products on social media platforms.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds