Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Have you suffered burnout recently?

Website
www.wwehub.net
Credits
Burnout is something that we all suffer from time to time. It can be through doing too much work or not taking enough time to ourselves to do what we enjoy and instead, pushing ourselves to keep working believing that is the best option to become successful.

I myself have not suffered burnout just recently but I have in the past suffered burnout and I can say, it is one of the worst things to deal with and takes a while to recover from. I now try and avoid burnout by pacing myself and making myself realize that I need my time.

Have you suffered burnout recently? What did you do to overcome it?

Advertisement Placeholder
Last weekend I had suffered burn out since I was browsing forums and posting from morning to night constantly 😂 I was feeling like my head is blocked and I no longer can think of anything. I was just staring at the topics but nothing was coming in my mind lol. I just shut down my laptop and slept. In order to prevent such burnouts, we should keep taking breaks after every 3 hours at least and do something else which relaxes us.

Last weekend I had suffered burn out since I was browsing forums and posting from morning to night constantly 😂 I was feeling like my head is blocked and I no longer can think of anything. I was just sharing at the topic but nothing was coming in my mind lol. I just shut down my laptop and slept. In order to prevent such burnouts, we should keep taking breaks after every 3 hours at least and do something else which relaxes us.
I remember getting like that when I was posting on forums daily back before I took my break fro 2017 - 2022. I used to sit and be posting on my own forum, others forums and also posting on forums for work as well and the burnout was the worst I had ever known to the point where I lost interest in forums completely for a while.

Taking a few hours break can help but also pacing yourself, setting target and goals I feel can also help a lot to prevent burnout.

I remember getting like that when I was posting on forums daily back before I took my break fro 2017 - 2022. I used to sit and be posting on my own forum, others forums and also posting on forums for work as well and the burnout was the worst I had ever known to the point where I lost interest in forums completely for a while.

Taking a few hours break can help but also pacing yourself, setting target and goals I feel can also help a lot to prevent burnout.
True! Setting small goals every day can really be helpful as well. But I have a habit of breaking the goals and go beyond it which is why I burnout sometimes. 😅

True! Setting small goals every day can really be helpful as well. But I have a habit of breaking the goals and go beyond it which is why I burnout sometimes. 😅
I am so glad I am not the only person :ROFLMAO: I too have a habit of doing that as well or feeling as though I know to do more than I had set myself to do so that I do not let people down. Most understand though a lot of the time but I always feel like I need to push myself that little further and that is never a good thing.

I am so glad I am not the only person :ROFLMAO: I too have a habit of doing that as well or feeling as though I know to do more than I had set myself to do so that I do not let people down. Most understand though a lot of the time but I always feel like I need to push myself that little further and that is never a good thing.
Yeah! 😅 I guess we can't do much about it and just live with it. It comes naturally after all. 😛

Monday last week was pure hell for me. I went on a procurement business contract that took me almost round the entire market. If I remembered correctly, I clocked over 20k steps that day. My legs was on fire. I got home that day around 9PM after been stuck in traffic for 2 hours. I was completely burnt out for the next 2 days.

Burnout is something that we all suffer from time to time. It can be through doing too much work or not taking enough time to ourselves to do what we enjoy and instead, pushing ourselves to keep working believing that is the best option to become successful.

I myself have not suffered burnout just recently but I have in the past suffered burnout and I can say, it is one of the worst things to deal with and takes a while to recover from. I now try and avoid burnout by pacing myself and making myself realize that I need my time.

Have you suffered burnout recently? What did you do to overcome it?

I suffered burnout for the last two weeks, and it was a terrible experience as I was made to take drugs because of it. It is one experience that made me realise that one should always be mindful of how they work their socks off because at the end of the day, it is your body that is going to feel the heat.

Normally, I work 10-12 hours every day, and I do not feel burnt out. I am kind of a workaholic and I don't get burnt out when I am working. However, sometimes my body just gives up and I fee lady and lethargic to work any more. Despite having a desire to continue to work, my body cannot handle pressure sometimes.

I have suffered burnout in the past, especially when I worked for a new company a while back, well for a community. It only lasted a year or two and during that time I was getting burnt out a lot. I wasn't used to constant meetings and all that fun stuff.

I get burned out pretty quick just from vacations. The long drive, the money spending, and having to do a dozen things all at once makes me just want to stay home and do nothing.

I get burned out pretty quick just from vacations. The long drive, the money spending, and having to do a dozen things all at once makes me just want to stay home and do nothing.

It is always very important for you to try as much as possible to get enough rest when you must have worked yourself too much. This is because the body need rest always adjust and be able to still take on every other responsibility that is expected of you to take care of, otherwise you are going to break down from not resting enough.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds