Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Have you seen what employees face where there is little or no job opportunities?

Ogbest

Loyal member
Credits
Honestly, working for someone/ not being your own boss is indeed a thing to look into. I have seen many go through pains and slavery simply because they are working for someone. Someone was being treated like a bunch of riffraff simply because there are no more job opportunities in the state. What can he do? He has to endure all the pains so as not to lose his job.

Advertisement Placeholder
Honestly, working for someone/ not being your own boss is indeed a thing to look into. I have seen many go through pains and slavery simply because they are working for someone. Someone was being treated like a bunch of riffraff simply because there are no more job opportunities in the state. What can he do? He has to endure all the pains so as not to lose his job.
The state of the nation is so devastating and not encouraging when employees are treated anyhow because of no choice syndrome in the head of most unemployed people. Imaging you have to pay your way up before being considered to be granted interview or some cases sexual harassment for ladies.

To help you nail your interview, we’ve spoken to a wide range of interview experts and determined the 20 most common interview questions. For each common interview question, those experts also tell us:

• What the employer really wants to know. By employer, we mean the interviewer(s) and hiring manager(s).
  • How to answer the question.
  • How not to answer the question.
  • The typical ways interviewers phrase questions. We find the most common interview questions are often asked in slightly different ways.
[automerge]1612303080[/automerge]
To help you nail your interview, we’ve spoken to a wide range of interview experts and determined the 20 most common interview questions. For each common interview question, those experts also tell us:

• What the employer really wants to know. By employer, we mean the interviewer(s) and hiring manager(s).
  • How to answer the question.
  • How not to answer the question.
  • The typical ways interviewers phrase questions. We find the most common interview questions are often asked in slightly different ways.

Working under someone has been a bad experience I never wish to happen again you work all day, week and even on weekends and the salary is nothing to write home about, some bosses use you like a machine, they never care who you are or how you are feeling, some even insult, harass and maltreat their employees, they do not have human feelings at all

Personally, I've not experienced such but I've seen people complain about how frustrating it can be and it was really discouraging and hurtful. Some employers are wicked, they believe once you work for them, they own you and can disrespect and maltreat you.

Honestly, working for someone is not too interesting, you will not have Chance for yourself and for your family. The worst aspect of it is when you can combine it with any other business, honestly, it kills.

Employees faces stress everyday when there is little or no job opportunity, they face threat from their employers and they are been payed little money because the employer knows there is no work so the worker has no where to go.

Post covid 19 has really affected people immensely that jobs are not available again. The few one available are slavery as claimed by you. I was out job last year and I can say it is worth trying something on your own. You will have time freedom, ability to strategize and be dedicated to your chosen business.

To engage the workforce and remain competitive, it's no longer sufficient to focus solely on benefits. Top employers create an environment where employees feel connected to the organization and have a positive work experience that's part of a rich, fulfilling life.

In most third world countries you have a greater number of persons unemployed. Even graduates are not employed and are forced to do minor jobs. It is never easy on them however people are beginning to diversify by becoming entrepreneurs.

• Interpersonal conflict.
  • Communication problems.
  • Gossip.
  • Bullying.
  • Harassment.
  • Discrimination.
  • Low motivation and job satisfaction.
  • Performance issues.

I feel bad for employees that are not treated well by their employers and still cannot leave that job because if lack of where to go get another job. There are limited job opportunities in the country and even the one that you expect to provide you with job might still tell you you are not qualified enough.
Employees face a lot in a company. They don't have a choir than to take it because they don't have anywhere else to go or money enough to start their own business

Working under people makes good and bad experience. Its either moving you forward or backwards. It sometimes makes you have good experience about management and how to manage a business.

that only happen if you are working with a wicked manager or the managing department of that organisation you are working for are not friendly because there was a place I was working for and the managing department of that company was so friendly that I didn't want to leave that place
[automerge]1612335897[/automerge]
that only happen if you are working with a wicked manager or the managing department of that organisation you are working for are not friendly because there was a place I was working for and the managing department of that company was so friendly that I didn't want to leave that place

I have seen because not everyone has their own business they always try to settle in someone's business and work for them as they some how treated good but most of them are treated like worst and slavery's.
Those who has not the job opportunities and are jobless so they face so much difficulties in life.

Well I think this is common in some workplace, where the boss treats the employees like garbage. I think this employee needs to work elsewhere or in a better work place. As soon as the boss starts to maltreat, I don't see any reason for staying.

It's a sad event, it's really a eye sore. Because of lack of employment opportunities the little Job that's available are paying very small money for alot of hardwork. And the people doing it have no choice because they have to feed or else.....

Employee face many difficulties in business because when there is no work or job to do the same employee face many things during unemployment and this may cause sickness due to inability to feed and this is very dangerous.

Steers Cultivating in Asia particularly in sub mainland zone is an enormous business. What should an individual should take care when beginning steers Cultivating and how much capital will be adequate to make attractive benefit. Should I go for complete business in steers Cultivating or should I start it as a little business.

This is why it is so important to learn a skill. You have to have a source of income in life, not everyone will be employed, in a case where you cannot be employed, you can startup your own business. The frustration of unemployment has pushed people to start up illegal businesses, some have fallen into depression. It is indeed very bad.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds