Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Have you made use of the guarantee on a product?

Advertisement Placeholder
Yes, in Italy the warranty on a purchased product lasts two years. I have used it sometimes, for products bought and not working or sudden failures.

I once got a new phone I was told it has guarantee for a year, If I have any issues that wasnt from my fault I could return and get new one. The phone had issues, went to return, they said I couldn't that the guarantee was that they'll help me repair the fault for free instead. I had no choice than to let them

Last edited:
Yes, I have. That was on a household product, as home appliance to be precise. Actually the time frame of the guarantee was 5months and the appliance needed repair.

Come to think of it, I have brought products that came with guarantee but I have never actually made use of any. I don't even know how these guarantee of a thing works, or even how longs it takes.

I don't remember ever needing to use a guarantee. What's frustrating, though, is that it happened multiple times that some shoes I bought had a 6-month guarantee and they broke exactly after eight months. I'm not a fan of conspiracy theories, but these occassions made me very suspicious :D

He once got a new phone I was told it has guarantee for a year, If I have any issues that wasnt from my fault I could return and get new one. The phone had issues, went to return, they said I couldn't that the guarantee was that they'll help me repair the fault for free instead. I had no choice than to let them
Well, it was more of an interpretation of the rules. Maybe you didn't really press your claims for the initial agreement to be enacted.

Well, it was more of an interpretation of the rules. Maybe you didn't really press your claims for the initial agreement to be enacted.
Trust me I did. They told me there's no way in Nigeria that the whole phone would be replaced. Guess the guarantee claims was just a show off, nothing more

Over here in my country, warranty or guarantee does not go beyond 12 months on any products. you must be ready to stand By Your claim if you make any guarantee on the product you are selling.

Yes I have, a long time when i brought a phone that was not accepting sim cards, I got a new phone after I add some money to the original money to get a better phone.

I once bought a fairly used phone ,I was given guaranteed for two weeks,but the phone seems to be developing some problems ,I took it back to were I bought it ,but they refused to take it back , some of this guaranteed products are just fake ,they just flatter people that's all

How many times have you had to make a claim on a guarantee? How responsive was the company in each case?
I have made claim on guarantee once. I bought a Samsung smartphone from Samsung store and the warranty was 12months. Around 7months the phone started giving me issues, it takes for ever for the battery to reach 100% and when it battery runs down fast.

I went to complaint and they check the phone and discovered that the warranty seal is still intact and in less than 10 minutes they gave mr a new phone.

I also brought a new laptop but after 2 weeks the screen was broken so I when back and added some money and get a bigger and better laptop but I losses a lot of information from the other laptop.

I have used product warranty multiple times. In fact whenever I buy products, I always try to see if I am eligible for warranty. This usually applies for electronic products,

Yeah, I can remember when I bought my "Infinix hotS," this was when I first had an issue of charging port since I started using android phones...yet it wasn't up to 5month then taking it back to the shop I bought it, they had to change it for me.

Yes, I have. That was on a household product, as home appliance to be precise. Actually the time frame of the guarantee was 5months and the appliance needed repair.

I think there are two types of guarantees: Repair guarantee and replacement guarantee. Did you get your product repaired or replaced? Usually companies offer repair guarantee for electronic products.

I did when I bought my new phone it was when I has the issue of battery the battery was not charging as normal, so i went to make complaint to them about it.

No! I've not made use of guarantee. If I buy a product and it's not reliable, the best thing I'll do is to stop such patronage because the seller is not honest!

How many times have you had to make a claim on a guarantee? How responsive was the company in each case?
Funny enough, I have not made any claim on a guarantee.
I have bought products of 5 to even 10 years guarantee, and even when they get faulty, laying claims to the guarantee is one thing I always overlook.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds