Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Have you made use of the guarantee on a product?

Yes, I have. I bought a phone that didn't take sim cards for a long time, and I purchased a new phone after adding additional money to the initial money to obtain a better phone.

Advertisement Placeholder
How many times have you had to make a claim on a guarantee? How responsive was the company in each case?
The only time i have to go for a warranty package was in 2010,when i bought my DVD player,and it was actually repaired as was stated,and the whole experience was vry satisfactory for me.

I have claimed guarantee multiple times. In fact when ever I by products, I will make sure the product includes guarantee. Last time I used guarantee offer was for my Samsung mobile phone.

Product owners should be able to offer warranty on their products if they want people to buy with confidence. I usually offer money back and hundred percent satisfaction for some of the ebooks I sell online.

I also brought a new laptop but after 2 weeks the screen was broken so I when back and added some money and get a bigger and better laptop but I losses a lot of information from the other laptop.
Few years agot when i bought a laptop from a dealer,i took it home and after some period of usage it developed fault from the screen,i had to take it back,and was glad it was replaced with another one.

I haven't made a guarantee on a product even though I've made repairs of products at the original points of purchase but they've been after the period stipulated expired.
One thing I've noticed is that new products rarely have issues except we're extra careless.

Yes I have, a long time when i brought a phone that was not accepting sim cards, I got a new phone after I add some money to the original money to get a better phone.
I don't think that's how guarantee works. I believe maybe the company was just flexible about the situation. You were supposed to get the exact same phone upon return

I haven't made claim on the guarantee of a product i bought but my mum has. It was when she got her phone, the guarantee on that phone was a year but it didn't even take up to 3 months and the charging port spoilt, she returned it to the company and they fixed it for her.

Many companies in my country just put the guarantee and warranty as putting sake that one can't make use of so I didn't really waste my time making use of it since young age but then jumia changed that perception after I ordered and aske for a guarantee on a product and it was answered.

Well I've heard of instances were this was done but I have not done so before, and if I were to be in the shoes to make such complaint I probably wouldn't because most of these products definitely last some considerable time

It is only my smartphone that actually had an issue when I actually purchased it and I had to use the warranty to return it and they had it fixed and I got it back without having to pay any money.

The guarantee of products given by an organisation means the level of trust to which a company has on it product. I bought an electronic devices and I was given a one year guarantee of usage.

I have not make use of the guarantee coverage before but I have a friend who return the phone bought using the guarantee coverage and the phone was fixed immediately.

No...... In many products now, there is less guarantee but warranty, I have only used the warranty in a product several times, but I haven't used the guarantee

Many electronic products I have purchased before or am currently using cones with guarantee but most of those products have lasted and serve well so there have been no need to make use of the guarantee.

I have never been able to use the warranty on a product but my immediate brother has used it once , he bought a phone and the phone got spoilt in just a month and the phone was returned to the factory .

I have used the guarantee features twice . One was a smart television and the other was a dvd player . I discovered a fault after a month and I returned it and it was replaced.

Yes I once bought an electronic devices of which a guarantee of 1 year was given to me to make use of the product with out any default because the company was very sure of their product they supply to people or their customers.

could remenber the first time i really made use of a guarantee on a product,was on my electronic,it developed fault after non usage for some period of time,and it took quite a while before the issue was resolved.

Yes I once bought an electronic devices of which a guarantee of 1 year was given to me to make use of the product with out any default because the company was very sure of their product they supply to people or their customers.
Nice one , probably I have used it more especially if you're buying a mobile Android phone, the guarantee will always be one year and I use it more than one year without any fault. Cheap product are the riskiest.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds