Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Have you made use of the guarantee on a product?

Guarantee sometimes are given while sometimes are not depending on the kind of product you purchase and it quality. Quality product are mostly given guarantee of a year because they are sure of their products but the cheaper products is a very big case.

Advertisement Placeholder
I have never ever made use of it and it seems to me that most of those things are only for official purpose, and did not usually take it serious like consumers may be thinking. This is why I do not bother about it.

I have never been able to make use of the guarantee on any product I bought becuase I am being very careful any time I bought any product , so that but will last long .

Over here it will depend on the type of product . Some product are given one year guarantee while some are 2 years. In most cases this guarantee does not really work because even if you have to return it within this Time , they might not likely get it from you.

I once got a new phone I was told it has guarantee for a year, If I have any issues that wasnt from my fault I could return and get new one. The phone had issues, went to return, they said I couldn't that the guarantee was that they'll help me repair the fault for free instead. I had no choice than to let them
I think most items,including appliances usually carries the caviet of repaires i cases that the technical team can handle,i had similar experience of my appliances,and they took it in and got it repaired for me.
I once got a new phone I was told it has guarantee for a year, If I have any issues that wasnt from my fault I could return and get new one. The phone had issues, went to return, they said I couldn't that the guarantee was that they'll help me repair the fault for free instead. I had no choice than to let them
I think most items,including appliances usually carries the caviet of repaires i cases that the technical team can handle,i had similar experience of my appliances,and they took it in and got it repaired for me.

Last edited:
Though i have been buying goods and product that gives me problem but they have guarantee , but I prefer repairing my product on my own because returning it back most of the times takes time .

I am very lucky that I always never need to go back to the manufacturer whenever I have for just a particular product so I have never had the opportunity to activate the guarantee before.

I have not been able to use the guarantee on a particular product , though i had an encountered with a phone I bought that has one year warranty , the phone got spoilt in the third month , and when I wanted to return it to where I bought it , I was told that they will return it to the company for repair and it might take up to some months before they return it.

though, is that it happened multiple times that some shoes I bought had a 6-month guarantee and they broke exactly after eight months. I'm not a fan of conspiracy theories, but these occassions made me very suspicious :D

When I acquired a new phone I was informed that it has a one-year warranty and that I may return it and obtain a replacement if there are any problems that weren't my fault. The phone had problems, so I tried to return it. They told me I couldn't because they'd guarantee to assist me in fixing the problem for free. I could do nothing but allow them.

When I acquired a new phone I was informed that it has a one-year warranty and that I may return it and obtain a replacement if there are any problems that weren't my fault. The phone had problems, so I tried to return it. They told me I couldn't because they'd guarantee to assist me in fixing the problem for free. I could do nothing but allow them.
That's what they normally do , most of the time the guarantee doesnt normally works , imagine returning a mobile phone and they say they can't return it to the manufacturer .

My numerous claims under the product warranty. In actuality, I always check to see if I qualify for warranty whenever I purchase a product. Electronic devices typically fall under this.

How many times have you had to make a claim on a guarantee? How responsive was the company in each case?
I have never made use of it because I have never bought a product that has some company that I know how to make use of my things very well in a way that it will not get spoilt very fast

I wanted to use the guarantee once when the mobile phone I bought was faulty , but when I took it to where I bought it , I was told that the phone will be returned to the manufacturing company and it will take three month before I can get it back .

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds