Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Have you ever worked a job where you hated the uniform you were required to wear?

There is no way it was going to be possible for you to be allowed into my school premises without wearing your proper school uniforms. It is something that is against the school policy and there is no consideration for any student that doesn't wear his uniform to be allowed into the school. There is even a situation whereby you're going to be giving suspension for doing this.

There are certain schools that may never require you to buy or wear a uniform at all. I think that most schools have a specific kind of uniform because they want their students to get used to it and this will make their students much better at wearing a specific kind of dress code or uniform in their professional life.

Advertisement Placeholder
There are work uniforms which will make you look ridiculous whenever you put them on. I've seen worst in those uniforms which company's make for their workers that it seems like a punishment they are giving to those staffs.

I don't understand the reason why they keep doing this with workers uniforms. It doesn't take much to make these uniforms looks good and decent but the management just wouldn't do it. Although, there are some companies that make their worker's uniform looks good but there aren't many of it.

I don't understand the reason why they keep doing this with workers uniforms. It doesn't take much to make these uniforms looks good and decent but the management just wouldn't do it. Although, there are some companies that make their worker's uniform looks good but there aren't many of it.

I think that many people may hate the uniform, especially if the uniform is quite uncomfortable. Uniforms could cause discomfort and many people may even think that they may not be looking so great when they wear uniform. Perhaps this may also be the reason why they may hate wearing uniforms.

I think that many people may hate the uniform, especially if the uniform is quite uncomfortable. Uniforms could cause discomfort and many people may even think that they may not be looking so great when they wear uniform. Perhaps this may also be the reason why they may hate wearing uniforms.

I've never really seen any employee that is comfortable being in a uniform that is making it very difficult for them to work because of the discomfort they are experiencing putting on the uniform. This is something companies should always put into consideration whenever they are making uniforms for workers to wear.

I've never really seen any employee that is comfortable being in a uniform that is making it very difficult for them to work because of the discomfort they are experiencing putting on the uniform. This is something companies should always put into consideration whenever they are making uniforms for workers to wear.

Well, in case if the dress is very appealing, they may not be comfortable with wearing that. Having said that, there are so many sportsmen who also wear specific jerseys as well and this may be quite similar to wearing a uniform, though.

A bad looking worker's uniform can be managed as they are not needed for a beauty pageant outing but work. When the uniform is uncomfortable, it becomes unbearable for one wearing it. They can never be relaxed wearing such a uniform.

Well, in case if the dress is very appealing, they may not be comfortable with wearing that. Having said that, there are so many sportsmen who also wear specific jerseys as well and this may be quite similar to wearing a uniform, though.

I don't have much to say about the kind of sportswear those who are into sports news make use of. As long as it's something that is comfortable for them to use for their line of work, they are the one that knows very well and I'm sure that no one is going to the mandate from them to wear something that is not comfortable for them to use.

There are certain schools that may never require you to buy or wear a uniform at all. I think that most schools have a specific kind of uniform because they want their students to get used to it and this will make their students much better at wearing a specific kind of dress code or uniform in their professional life.
Public schools usually don't have dress codes. I mean, I'm sure there are some rules, like you can't show up wearing a bathing suit 🩱 or your pajamas 😂 but it's mostly the Catholic schools requiring school uniforms. Then in high school, they become a bit more lenient where you can choose your own outfits, but there are some rules like skirts must not go above the knee, no jeans, things like that.

.. some rules like skirts must not go above the knee, no jeans, things like that.

Personally, I can understand wearing jeans as long as they are not too tight but I find it very difficult to understand the kind of justification behind wearing short skirt below knee level in any kind of business because it doesn't make any sense to me at all. You're working with men who can easily get triggered by what they see.

I don't have much to say about the kind of sportswear those who are into sports news make use of. As long as it's something that is comfortable for them to use for their line of work, they are the one that knows very well and I'm sure that no one is going to the mandate from them to wear something that is not comfortable for them to use.

I think that it should be pretty comfortable for them in sense that they should never feel any kind of physical discomfort when it comes to wearing such kind of jerseys. Sportsmen need to wear them because they should feel comfortable while playing the game. Otherwise, they may not be able to play the game in the first place.

I think that it should be pretty comfortable for them in sense that they should never feel any kind of physical discomfort when it comes to wearing such kind of jerseys. Sportsmen need to wear them because they should feel comfortable while playing the game. Otherwise, they may not be able to play the game in the first place.

Personally, I have been involved in sports of playing football some years ago but as a result of my injury, I had to stop playing the amateur footballer I was playing. At that time, I don't usually like wearing any kind of sportswear that is too tight on my body because it makes it very uncomfortable. I need the wears to feels a little bit free on my body so that I can play with ease.

Personally, I have been involved in sports of playing football some years ago but as a result of my injury, I had to stop playing the amateur footballer I was playing. At that time, I don't usually like wearing any kind of sportswear that is too tight on my body because it makes it very uncomfortable. I need the wears to feels a little bit free on my body so that I can play with ease.

There are many such kind of professions where you may not be able to wear shorts or comfortable clothing. This may also involve sports as well. However, certain kinds of sporting activities may involve wearing shorts and sportsmen belonging to certain profession may also wear shorts as well. This also includes certain kinds of sports such as basketball.

Personally, I can understand wearing jeans as long as they are not too tight but I find it very difficult to understand the kind of justification behind wearing short skirt below knee level in any kind of business because it doesn't make any sense to me at all. You're working with men who can easily get triggered by what they see.
Yeah at my high school (Catholic high school) the skirts had to be below the knee, and at the time, mini-skirts were the style so you can imagine how none of us were in a big hurry to buy long skirts and wear them, looking like moms or teachers.
We'd all just wear them above the knee anyway until we'd get busted, then pull the skirt down some, then back up when teachers weren't looking, and then down again when we'd get yelled at, and the cycle would just repeat all day.
Looking back now, did the exact length of the skirts have anything to do with our education? Not really.
Just a useless rule.

Yeah at my high school (Catholic high school) the skirts had to be below the knee, and at the time, mini-skirts were the style so you can imagine how none of us were in a big hurry to buy long skirts and wear them, looking like moms or teachers.
We'd all just wear them above the knee anyway until we'd get busted, then pull the skirt down some, then back up when teachers weren't looking, and then down again when we'd get yelled at, and the cycle would just repeat all day.
Looking back now, did the exact length of the skirts have anything to do with our education? Not really.
Just a useless rule.
Basically a useless rule and that is something that I don't even understand. Let the people live their lives as long as they are not becoming a nuisance at the workplace. If you keep trying to police how they dress, that is likely to affect how the work is done at the end of the day as well which doesn't sit well with me at all.

Just a useless rule.

Yeah, it's indeed a very useless rule that never had any positive impact on students education. They might be making the argument that it's to work on students morals back then but that's just trying to justify a useless rule. As far as I'm concerned, there we are far more better things to be looked into than that particular rule back then in school.

Yeah, it's indeed a very useless rule that never had any positive impact on students education. They might be making the argument that it's to work on students morals back then but that's just trying to justify a useless rule. As far as I'm concerned, there we are far more better things to be looked into than that particular rule back then in school.

I think that many people may think that getting your children dressed in a particular manner may teach them manners and this may prepare them for the future. However, we must also realise that just because a child is dressing in a particular manner, this does not mean that they will continue to do so in the future.

I didn't work much in jobs that required a uniform, but once when I needed to earn a few extra dollars, I got a job as an animator and spent the whole day in a kangaroo uniform, and what surprised me the most was that the suit was completely uncomfortable. I do not understand how it is possible to issue a uniform to an employee that only interferes with work

Many people may hate the uniform due to many different reasons. They may think that they are looking weird and this is why they may hate wearing uniform in many cases. However, the fact remains that they may not have many options. So, many people may prefer a job where they are not required to wear a uniform.

Many people may hate the uniform due to many different reasons. They may think that they are looking weird and this is why they may hate wearing uniform in many cases. However, the fact remains that they may not have many options. So, many people may prefer a job where they are not required to wear a uniform.

To the best of my knowledge, I believe that reason why most people don't usually love their work uniform is because of how they are designed which is very poor and also some of them are very uncomfortable when they put it on. When the uniform is good, many of them won't nag over it.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds