Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Do you require your employees to wear a uniform?

A lot of people may not like it but I think uniform is something that is absolutely cool especially if it is dynamic and comfortable. It gives you a sense of branding and customers can connect with you better.

Advertisement Placeholder
Yes sure, so as to represent our brand and business well and also to feel a sense of belonging and participation

Well, I used to work in a company that used to have its own dressing rules. There are many places where workers are controlled and their dressing is also controlled as well.
There are so many business like that over here that mandate workers to use a cooperate wears. I will not have any problem if a company demands that everyone needs to appear in uniforms.

A lot of people may not like it but I think uniform is something that is absolutely cool especially if it is dynamic and comfortable. It gives you a sense of branding and customers can connect with you better.
Definitely you are right, but you need to prepare the uniform yourself because the employees may not be able to afford the it, if you want to have branding then you need to pay for it.

With the level of my work and the process we pass through before baking bread , cakes , egg buns and more , we need to mix flour and some ingredients , so we definitely need an apron as a uniform to absorb any dirt .

In some cases, it is not all about what you like that matters but what is beneficial to your company and on some case wearing uniform can become more profitable for your business
A lot of people believe that their employees wearing uniform could be profitable to their business, but i really don't see any profit it adds to the business. I'm fine with my workers wearing what they want as far as it is decent and does not hinder their work.

All through my school life and college life, I had to wear a uniform, therefore, I dislike uniforms in the workplace. If the company I want to work for had a rule for uniform I will never work there.

If you have a traditional job that sees people working in an environment with others, do you require those workers to wear a specialty uniform? Or do you let your workers wear whatever they want as long as they do the work outlined?

My business doesn't have any problems with my staffs having to wear uniforms. Personally to me, it's an embarrassment. As long as they are dressed decent enough, it's more than okay for my business.

I was never cool with the idea of wearing uniforms as an employee. If I have a nug organization, I won't ever compel my staff to wear uniforms. I love allowing people to be free to express themselves. I don't like any environment of intensive strictness.

If you have a traditional job that sees people working in an environment with others, do you require those workers to wear a specialty uniform? Or do you let your workers wear whatever they want as long as they do the work outlined?
It is not very necessary for employees to wear uniform but it is good because some of them will not wear clothes that are suitable for the work they do so you can just go to pick a uniform for them

My business is in the informal sector and doesn't demand that my staff wear uniforms. Even if it were in the formal sector, I still won't tell them to do uniforms. I don't like monotonicity. Just dress decent.

I do not have a business yet. But, In the previous company I worked, We were not required to dress in uniform, But there was a dress code, and some type of dress was not allowed. I do not like dressing in uniform.

I am into baking and its neccesary for us to wear an apron when we are working , though i did not compulsory it do my workers , but its just for the neatness of the body .

Wearing of uniforms in working place is one of the safety precautions which guide workers to safe from different chemical attacks in the company,this is compulsory to all staff's.

I believe that the nature of a particular business is what determines the kind of uniform that will be recommended for the workers to make use of in order for them to be either protected or covered from being exposed.

Well, I used to work in a company that used to have its own dressing rules. There are many places where workers are controlled and their dressing is also controlled as well.
Reminds me of my days as a secondary school teacher when I was required to be wearing a blue shirt and white shirt for the first two days of the week. It always felt so monotonous. I don't even like corporate wears myself.

I think that at some places, uniforms are a good thing. I don't like wearing a uniform because I'm not comfortable in it, but at more professional jobs, workers should wear uniforms.

You can require your employees to wear uniforms depending on work, because most companies or business do wear uniforms depending on work because not all those that work on the company wear uniforms, for me I don't like wearing it.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds