Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Have you ever used crowdfunding for your business?

Good-Person

Captain Junkie
Credits
The capital generation is one of the most important things for any kind of business. You may need to raise capital in order to successfully carry out business activities. Crowdfunding is considered a modern concept when it comes to raising capital. So, have you ever opted for this method to raise capital?

Advertisement Placeholder
I have never used crowdfunding for any kind of business myself but I have considered it. I feel the reason I have not used crowdfunding is that I don't always like asking for stuff if I am honest and when doing a crowdfund that is what you are doing. No matter how many people have told me to not feel ashamed for asking for support to get me started, I still feel bad about doing it.

I have not and I think it should only be done as a last resort type of thing. Crowdfunding is essentially asking for funding, to complete a project, donate to a good cause, etc.

For me, I have not considered using it for myself, because I don't feel like I can offer anything good in return. I think if you fund something on most crowdfunding platforms, it should either be to realize your creation and in return the funders should be given swag and maybe even the product.

Or it should be used for those in need of emergency funds for accidents, surgeries, funerals, etc.

Crowdfunding is a way of generating money by soliciting for financial assistance from. I hear some make use of crowdfunding to raise money for something importance. But I have not tried it.

Crowdfunding is a way of generating money by soliciting for financial assistance from. I hear some make use of crowdfunding to raise money for something importance. But I have not tried it.

Unfortunately, there are so many people who always try to misuse the crowdfunding feature on many platforms. This is something that should be stopped for sure.

I have tried on various occasions to make use of crowdfunding but it has never worked for me due to my location, as most platforms that carries out crowdfunding does not accept people from my location.

Most of the crowdfunding platforms do not work in my location, therefore, I have never created any crowdfunding campaigns but a couple of friends have helped me to raise funds through GoFundMe.

Most of the crowdfunding platforms do not work in my location, therefore, I have never created any crowdfunding campaigns but a couple of friends have helped me to raise funds through GoFundMe.

GoFundMe is a popular platform. However, it is quite popular in many tier 1 countries. I think that there should be a platform which should be available for all the people.

Actually I have not tried that before and I believe there are some places the crowdfunding can be effective to help you start a business better something different like health issues and other support.

Actually I have not tried that before and I believe there are some places the crowdfunding can be effective to help you start a business better something different like health issues and other support.
crowdfunding is mostly for people that wants to go into businesses. They usually present their business ideas and people help them to fund it. It's mostly for business purposes.

GoFundMe is a popular platform. However, it is quite popular in many tier 1 countries. I think that there should be a platform which should be available for all the people.
GoFundMe or Kickstarter, and even IndieGoGo are not available in my location. We can of course donate to the projects on these platforms but we cannot use these platforms to launch our own campaigns.

I would not use it because I have never liked asking for money from others. I prefer to work for my money myself if I cam do it, no matter how long it takes. I'm currently in desperate need of $200 to kickstart my blogging journey but without means of getting it fast.

No, I have not used crowdfunding for my business. Crowdfunding is a relatively new way of raising money for projects and businesses and involves asking a large number of people to donate small amounts of money to the project or business. It is a great way for entrepreneurs to get their ideas off the ground, but it is important to use crowdfunding responsibly and to make sure that the project is well-thought-out and viable before asking for donations.

crowdfunding is mostly for people that wants to go into businesses. They usually present their business ideas and people help them to fund it. It's mostly for business purposes.

I think that crowdfunding is mostly for people who want to invest money online and this is why you will see many people getting scammed through crowdfunding.

I think that crowdfunding is mostly for people who want to invest money online and this is why you will see many people getting scammed through crowdfunding.
Yeah, that is why even if you want to start a legitimate business online a lot of people will not invest because we have heard stories of people who used crowdfunding to scam a lot of people. JuicyFields is an example.

Yeah, that is why even if you want to start a legitimate business online a lot of people will not invest because we have heard stories of people who used crowdfunding to scam a lot of people. JuicyFields is an example.

The juicy Field company was a really huge scam. I was about to invest in that company because i believed in them. However, later I realised that it was a really huge scam.

The juicy Field company was a really huge scam. I was about to invest in that company because i believed in them. However, later I realised that it was a really huge scam.
I think the major reason a lot of people believed in it was the fact that it was hugely advertised in beermoneyforum. I was also contemplating on investing before I heard it has crashed.

I think the major reason a lot of people believed in it was the fact that it was hugely advertised in beermoneyforum. I was also contemplating on investing before I heard it has crashed.

Well, Juicy fields was a really popular pyramid scheme, but no one realised that. There were already many people who were predicting that they may scam people.

Well, Juicy fields was a really popular pyramid scheme, but no one realised that. There were already many people who were predicting that they may scam people.
I read about it on the internet and how they carried out their scam activity on the name of Ponzi scheme because clearly that was what it was, as so many people lost their hard earned money in the process

I would not use it because I have never liked asking for money from others. I prefer to work for my money myself if I cam do it, no matter how long it takes. I'm currently in desperate need of $200 to kickstart my blogging journey but without means of getting it fast.
Except in the case of emergency, it's not a good thing to be using crowdfunding. I really don't fancy people begging money from random people to start a business.
Except in the case of emergency, it's not a good thing to be using crowdfunding. I really don't fancy people begging money from random people to start a business.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds