Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Have you ever used crowdfunding for your business?

Well, Juicy fields was a really popular pyramid scheme, but no one realised that. There were already many people who were predicting that they may scam people.
I think many Ponzi schemes always have legitimate stories that will make people to believe them. the fact that a lot of people want passive income sources will always make them to invest in this kind of schemes.

Advertisement Placeholder
Except in the case of emergency, it's not a good thing to be using crowdfunding. I really don't fancy people begging money from random people to start a business.

Except in the case of emergency, it's not a good thing to be using crowdfunding. I really don't fancy people begging money from random people to start a business.

Many online projects usually depend on crowdfunding in order to make sure that they generate good profits. The more people they get to invest, the more revenue they shall generate. However, not all the crowdfunding projects are legit.

I have never used crowd funding to raise business capital. In my country, the only thing that you might easily succeed to get crowdfunding in is a serious health challenge. And that must be evidential. For business capital, you have to work it out yourself.

I have never used crowd funding to raise business capital. In my country, the only thing that you might easily succeed to get crowdfunding in is a serious health challenge. And that must be evidential. For business capital, you have to work it out yourself.

Well, gaining capital through crowdfunding could be a big challenge due to many factors. The fact of the matter is that many people do not trust your business that easily and this is one of the main problems.

Personally I haven't used crowdfunding to run my business but I believe there are people who have done that and I believe I one way or the other, it has really helped alot of people to finance their business.

Personally I haven't used crowdfunding to run my business but I believe there are people who have done that and I believe I one way or the other, it has really helped alot of people to finance their business.

There are many people who rely a lot on crowdfunding. Unfortunately, crowdfunding always gets a bad rep due to Hyips and cloud mining scams out there that are created to scam people.

The capital generation is one of the most important things for any kind of business. You may need to raise capital in order to successfully carry out business activities. Crowdfunding is considered a modern concept when it comes to raising capital. So, have you ever opted for this method to raise capital?

My quest for financial assistance for my business is not something that I've gotten to the point where I'll be looking at the possibility of using this means to generate money to support my business. I hope it doesn't get to that.

Crowdfunding is a way of generating money by soliciting for financial assistance from. I hear some make use of crowdfunding to raise money for something importance. But I have not tried it.
I've seen a good number of people who used it and it worked for them. If you have a unique business idea you can collaborate with some celebrities and they will help you to promote your idea and people can crowdfund you.

My quest for financial assistance for my business is not something that I've gotten to the point where I'll be looking at the possibility of using this means to generate money to support my business. I hope it doesn't get to that.

Well, not all the people may need a financial assistant. This is because there are so many traders out there who are managing their fund themselves without the help of any financial assistant.

Crowdfunding is a way of generating money by soliciting for financial assistance from. I hear some make use of crowdfunding to raise money for something importance. But I have not tried it.
I believe that crowdfunding is one of the best ways of generating income as you are not bound to pay back the money which reduces pressure from you which is a good thing for your peace of mind

I have heard a lot about crowdfunding but never used it. I don't even really understand well how it works. But it can be a great source of capital if nothing else has worked for you so far.

Maybe because I am a highly independent person, I have never wished to use crowd funding for my business. It has not worked out for me. I know that it works out for some people. I had to save and fund my business.

Though truth be told, I have not been in a situation where it is very important that I use crowdfunding, and I am very grateful that it has not gotten to that extent in my life
I have never used crowdfunding for any kind of business myself but I have considered it. I feel the reason I have not used crowdfunding is that I don't always like asking for stuff if I am honest and when doing a crowdfund that is what you are doing. No matter how many people have told me to not feel ashamed for asking for support to get me started, I still feel bad about doing it.

I've seen a good number of people who used it and it worked for them. If you have a unique business idea you can collaborate with some celebrities and they will help you to promote your idea and people can crowdfund you.
That is true. I have seen people who use celebrities and influencers to promote their ideas and attract crowdfunding. It works so well if the celebrities and influencers believe in your ideas and endorse you. Crowdfunding becomes a good source of capital.

I have never used crowdfunding in my business because I don't really like using it, I don't think it is a good thing to use it in a business, and since I don't like using it I can't advise one to it

That is true. I have seen people who use celebrities and influencers to promote their ideas and attract crowdfunding. It works so well if the celebrities and influencers believe in your ideas and endorse you. Crowdfunding becomes a good source of capital.
Crowdfunding is actually the best way to raise capital for a new business venture but people must trust first and your business idea must be unique before they you can convince many people.

GoFundMe is a popular platform. However, it is quite popular in many tier 1 countries. I think that there should be a platform which should be available for all the people.
I quite agree with you, there should be this sort of Platform for lower tier countries as it only available for top tier countries and people at the lower tier countries also need help.

I have not used crowdfunding since I have no project to use it for. The kind of project I have needs personal funding which will make it more effective and all the returns will be mine so I would not have to pay back anybody.

I once made an attempt to use crowdfunding to generate funds for my business but I was not successful because the local crowdfunding platform in my country are not credible.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds