Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Have you ever used crowdfunding for your business?

Absolutely no. and I most say, crowdfunding no longer work effectively for people with private business anymore better for an organisation which is designed for social welfare of some set of the society.

Advertisement Placeholder
I quite agree with you, there should be this sort of Platform for lower tier countries as it only available for top tier countries and people at the lower tier countries also need help.
GoFundMe is also available to people in lower-tier countries. I have seen a good number of people especially celebrities that make use of it in this part of the world. But it is not that popular among several people.

wow, i am surprised to hear that, as i have personally tried to apply for it and i received a message that stated it was not available in my country as at the time. We were trying to raise funds for a friend of mine who had health issues and the money needed for the operation was something we could not raise at that time, but it ended on a bad note because i lost that friend to the sickness
GoFundMe is also available to people in lower-tier countries. I have seen a good number of people especially celebrities that make use of it in this part of the world. But it is not that popular among several people.

wow, i am surprised to hear that, as i have personally tried to apply for it and i received a message that stated it was not available in my country as at the time. We were trying to raise funds for a friend of mine who had health issues and the money needed for the operation was something we could not raise at that time, but it ended on a bad note because i lost that friend to the sickness
That's a bad situation and when was that?. The time I checked the platform was around 2020 and it was available and some tier 3 countries. Maybe it depends on your country of residence though.

Actually I have never used crowdfunding to help or assist my business and I believe basd on experience, crowdfunding is no longer working like before and it's mostly done to support humanitarian organisations not private business.

I have heard about crowdfunding before, but i have never made use of it myself to fund my business. It seems nice though, but i think people no longer make use of crowdfunding like they use to back then.

It was as a result of failure to get loans from banks and other financial houses compel people to resort to crowdfunding platforms for assistance. But how effective these platforms are matter of concern because most of them don't easily convert in Africa.

GoFundMe or Kickstarter, and even IndieGoGo are not available in my location. We can of course donate to the projects on these platforms but we cannot use these platforms to launch our own campaigns.

This is one of the biggest challenges of making use of these platforms when it comes to generating money to start your business because their services are not always available all over the world. If they can be able to make it to be available and accessible all over the world, it should be something that is very good for everyone.

This is one of the biggest challenges of making use of these platforms when it comes to generating money to start your business because their services are not always available all over the world. If they can be able to make it to be available and accessible all over the world, it should be something that is very good for everyone.

There are many reasons why such services are not available in many countries. Maybe the financial policy of a specific country does not allow them to run such kind of services or programs like GoFundMe. These services would like to make sure they not run their programs in countries where money could be misused.

There are many reasons why such services are not available in many countries. Maybe the financial policy of a specific country does not allow them to run such kind of services or programs like GoFundMe. These services would like to make sure they not run their programs in countries where money could be misused.

This is also something that I can equally agree to because this kind of setups will always try to make sure that whatever they are investing their money is always going to be used for exactly what it is said to be used for and not those that will set up scam project and use it to get money and disappear.

I don't have a business, but I heard of crowdfunding. I think you can generate some income with that, but it's not easy, and most people are not willing to donate. I heard that some people actually succeed in that, but I don't know. It all depends on you.

I don't have a business, but I heard of crowdfunding. I think you can generate some income with that, but it's not easy, and most people are not willing to donate. I heard that some people actually succeed in that, but I don't know. It all depends on you.

Being able to successfully get money from crowdfunding completely depends on the kind of business project that you have presented which is going to influence a lot of people to decide to invest and donate for your business project.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds