Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Have you ever thought about raising funds through GoFundMe?

Advertisement Placeholder
I have seen a lot of people using the platform to raise money but most times it is not for business. This is something that I will consider if I have a top notch business idea.

I considered it. So much so I set up a page and then deleted it hours later realizing how the site and platform functions. You need to have some level of social media presence. Most people who get funding on there have large social circles or they are backed by someone who does.

I have not thought about it. Gofundme best work when people create on your behalf. If you're doing a project and people thought it is right thing to help you and create Gofundme for you, people will gladly fund you. But, if you create it yourself, people might not take you serious.

Actually I have not had about the name GoFundMe but if it's same as crowdfunding, then I have heard much about it and it has been a success to my political parties in my area including individuals.

I considered it. So much so I set up a page and then deleted it hours later realizing how the site and platform functions. You need to have some level of social media presence. Most people who get funding on there have large social circles or they are backed by someone who does.

Many people usually start a GoFundMe page when they face certain kind of emergency that requires raising funds. By the grace of Allah Almighty, I have never been in such kind of situation. However, I may start a crowdfunding project that offers legit money making opportunity.

Actually GoFundMe is just like crowdfunding and it has been one of the simplest way through which people get some power for support and aid to others in terms of security challenges.

I am just hearing the crowd funding name Gofundme for the first time , i just checked their site and i realises you can raise money for charity and other things of support .

If someone has a great business idea that people consider worthy, it may be possible to get funding through GoFundMe. Most of the cases that get funding though are charitable cases, especially health emergencies or cases of animal abuse.

Many people usually start a GoFundMe page when they face certain kind of emergency that requires raising funds. By the grace of Allah Almighty, I have never been in such kind of situation. However, I may start a crowdfunding project that offers legit money making opportunity.
I know some people who have done it. They had a big enough following online through Facebook and Twitter to raise the money they needed. The one was a family friend whose house had a fire and the insurance wouldn't cover the lost items for whatever reason. So she was able to raise I think it was $2,800 to get the items that needed to be replaced.

I have the plan to use gofundme very soon because I have a business proposal that I would present. I'm still at the preparatory stage, and I want to get all the document together before I apply for a fund on the platform. I've had a lot of positive stories about Gofundme.

I have only seen people open a donation account because they have a chronic health issue or they want to help solve a situation but not to start a business.

I am just hearing the crowd funding name Gofundme for the first time , i just checked their site and i realises you can raise money for charity and other things of support .

GoFundMe is one of the most popular crowdfunding platforms. It is mostly used by the people in the United States. When you sign-up for the platform, you can receive donations from many people around the world.

Well Considering the fact that I don't know anything about GoFundMe, and I don't know how it goes, but base on all indications it's a charitable platform

haven't given it any thought.
Gofundme functions best when others make on your behalf.
People will gladly provide funding if you are undertaking a project and they feel that it is appropriate to assist you and start a GoFundMe page for you.
However, if you make it yourself, you risk losing credibility.

Gofundme is a crowdfunding website where you can donate or raise money for charitable or non charitable causes. Has anybody ever thought about raising funds through GoFundMe?

How much success did you guys have if you actually went through with GoFundMe?
GoFundMe is a service that can assist you to raise funds in order to fulfil an idea or start and complete a project. It is mainly used by people when they are in perilous circumstances. The caveat is that the individual needs to have a large social media presence in order to get the message across.

Gofundme is a good way of raising money for emergency or others. But if you're very popular, and have no followers, I will advise not to bother yourself about gofundme.

I set up a page and then deleted it hours later realizing how the site and platform functions. You need to have some level of social media presence. Most people who get funding on there have large social circles or they are backed by someone who does.

i tried one certain time to raise funds for a friend that was in dire need of intervention but it did not work, they said my area or location was not allowed to use there platform at the time.

I haven't tried raising funds through this method anyways. I've seen it used for emergencies though and since I'm not going through one, I feel there's no need at all.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds