Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

• Admin Junkies is proud to announce 📣 an awesome ☀️ summer special on ✍️ Content Bundles for YOUR forums! Kickstart your discussions with a Content Bundle. For the entire summer through August, use the promo code AJSUMMER 🎉 to receive 50% 🎁 off your content bundle. For example, a package that normally only costs 100 Credits will only cost 50 💰 credits. Full news here.

Have you ever sold an eBook?

xpl0iter

Mythical member
Website
www.coolfacts.in
Credits
Recently I wrote a guide to make money from youtube and uploaded it in digital point marketplace!
When uploading I never thought anyone would even buy that thing as my promo writing skills are not that good.

But anyway one guy decided to buy that and I got the payment. So have you tried anything like this?
If so, what was the ebook about?

Advertisement Placeholder
Recently I wrote a guide to make money from youtube and uploaded it in digital point marketplace!
When uploading I never thought anyone would even buy that thing as my promo writing skills are not that good.

But anyway one guy decided to buy that and I got the payment. So have you tried anything like this?
If so, what was the ebook about?

Nope, never tried it because I barely had the attention span to write the one on Admining.

Also, link to your e-book?

I have sold few .NET eBooks which are no longer on sale...and bits and pieces of it can be found on programming forums i had been on..

What do you mean by other people's ebook?
So you bought them with reseller rights and then you're selling?

i wasnt looking for one, but i was redirected to a site that had free ebooks, software, graphics, articles, etc... it was free membership so i got alot of stuff free, they come with different rights. i started putting that list of articles together the other day and read something about ebooks on ebay. im doing it wrong but not getting in trouble, youre supposed to use ebay classifieds for ebooks but they cost $10. im going thru google to find anywhere you can sell them directly to people. i seen some guy sold 500 some copies of one ebook for $1 a piece thats what really got me into it

Digital point market place, fiverr.com etc are the websites you could try! :)
i got some on fiver and seoclerks, they really just go thru threads on DP so quick you can never get anything sold, although ive sold alot of links there. im looking for sites like you just upload your stuff and people are buying stuff on that site and they see your listing and they can just download it and pay for it

i seen they had those new links but never looked them, it looks more confusing than anything to me
Actually I believe its worth a shot. I mean I uploaded an ebook for 5 usd which I created and someone bought it.
SO if you have lots of ebooks then you could make a few bucks for sure!

I have only ever sold one eBook and it only made one sale. The domain on which I was hosting the eBook for people to buy from was hacked and the eBook itself was infected (not sure how), or all the files were, but needless to say, I didn't keep much reputation when the customer downloaded it, with the virus of course.

Fiverr isn't that cool when it comes to ebooks. Why don't you try seoclerks. I have sold an ebook in the first week itself. Would be cool if you would sell there too. :)

ebook selling is one my passive income source i have been selling ebooks from around 3 1/2 years it was hard at the beginning but when you keep adding ebooks one after the another income and sale keeps on increasing.
and networks like clickbank, shareasale helps a lot in distributing your ebooks.

No I sell eBooks because I find it very immoral. Most likely it's about convincing the other person that he/she is going to get mind blowing information and then get under delivered both in quality and expectations. You've seen these sites before right? They require you to buy something and sign up before they show you anything and they tell you stuff like, "You won't regret this." or some shit like that. Then if you do go in they then up sell you things and say that you "require" that you purchase those too in order to get anything.

Also, I hate this monopoly that the world has on selling information. I especially hate it when people say they, "They want to help me, but only if if I help myself." when really they're only after my money. and don't give a rat's ass about whether I make money or not. If you wanted to help me you wouldn't have to sell me anything. I should be able to get it for free. Otherwise, you're not trying to help me, but trying to help yourself. :p

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
No registered users viewing this thread.

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 82.8%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds