Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

• Admin Junkies is proud to announce 📣 an awesome ☀️ summer special on ✍️ Content Bundles for YOUR forums! Kickstart your discussions with a Content Bundle. For the entire summer through August, use the promo code AJSUMMER 🎉 to receive 50% 🎁 off your content bundle. For example, a package that normally only costs 100 Credits will only cost 50 💰 credits. Full news here.

Have you ever sold an eBook?

I have never sold an ebook, although I am planning to launch an ebook soon.

It will be about how to make $10 daily from online with guaranteed methods. It will be suitable for newbie.

Advertisement Placeholder
I use to sell ebooks all the time then I got a job in real life and I had no time for writing ebooks. But when I was selling I would make a good chunk of change.

SEOClerks.com would be a better option to sell your ebooks or softwares or anything related to SEO or website. I sold dozens of things there successfully plus they have great unique features which I never seen on any other marketplace.

Yes, I marketed an ebook recently, and I was the author of it as well. It was one of those niche categories that don't perform too well, though, and I only put 1 copy up for sale, and when it sold, I didn't bother putting up another copy, although I probably could have.

I'm actually more interested in writing the material itself. I was asked to make a revision and proofread another different ebook for a primary resource for computer technicians, and it's actually for sale now at Technibble.com, but it's more along the line of business client relationships in the machine repair industry, and I don't recall it having much to do with web design.

Selling eBooks is one of my main forms of income. It feels good to sell your first book huh!? You should start an email list for all your customers.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
No registered users viewing this thread.

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 82.8%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds