Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Have You Ever Received Payments Through Checks?

Yes, I have received payments through checks. You can use online services that let you accept payments in the form of checks, which helps speed up and secure the procedure. Checkeeper, QuickBooks, and Square are a few of the frequently used services for online check payments.

Advertisement Placeholder
I have not received a payment through cheque. All the payment I received are through PayPal and cryptocurrency. But I heard receiving money through check is good but little bit stressful. Some platforms don't have it among their payment option.

I have not received a payment through cheque. All the payment I received are through PayPal and cryptocurrency. But I heard receiving money through check is good but little bit stressful. Some platforms don't have it among their payment option.
There is nothing bad with receiving check as a method of payment but with the growth of transfer, I believe there would come a time where people would stop using checks.

There is nothing bad with receiving check as a method of payment but with the growth of transfer, I believe there would come a time where people would stop using checks.
In addition, to payment through chequs are often used by big companies and it's a way to receive payment involving the third party which makes it much more easier for the company.

In addition, to payment through chequs are often used by big companies and it's a way to receive payment involving the third party which makes it much more easier for the company.
I support your statement on this, because of the big companies would use cheques. More so, they use this medium to make things much more easier for them.

When it comes to making money online, there are many ways to receive your online payments. One of the ways to receive online payments is checks, even though very few platforms actually support it. So, have you ever receive your payments through checks?
I've never received payments with check. I work online and all of the online platforms i work on do not offer payments with checks. They rather offer payments with crypto currencies or Paypal.

I've never received payments with check. I work online and all of the online platforms i work on do not offer payments with checks. They rather offer payments with crypto currencies or Paypal.
However, if you are conversant with offline jobs and related activities, you must have received payment in the form of cheques. It's a payment system that allows third-party to gain access to withdrawal from the commercial banks.

However, if you are conversant with offline jobs and related activities, you must have received payment in the form of cheques. It's a payment system that allows third-party to gain access to withdrawal from the commercial banks.
You are right. Some offline jobs and related activities pay their employees with cheques. Unfortunately, i have never had an offline job and i have never recieved any payment in the form of cheques.

I have received cheques multiple times and it is very common with big businesses in my country because they will never give you money directly, they preferred to handover checks to cash at the counter.
I think there are a lot of big businesses that prefer bank transfer to checks presently. It was actually very common in the early 2000s but as time goes on businesses have started adjusting.

I think there are a lot of big businesses that prefer bank transfer to checks presently. It was actually very common in the early 2000s but as time goes on businesses have started adjusting.
Initially, cheques was very common in transactions, especially when it involves a big companiy . Now, this bigger companies prefer to make payment using the mobile banking app which is much more faster.

Ever since I've been doing online business, I have never received payment through checks. Though this is possible if you are doing Google adsense programs in Nigeria. Google is using to sending checks as means of payments.

Initially, cheques was very common in transactions, especially when it involves a big companiy . Now, this bigger companies prefer to make payment using the mobile banking app which is much more faster.
Yes, i think technology involves that is why payment systems has also evolved. I was a child when people were making use of this payment system that is why i never used it.

Maybe it's the type and nature of the jobs I engage in because I have never been paid through a check, rather am always paid through bank transfers, cryptocurrency medium and cash.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds