Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Have You Ever Received Payments Through Checks?

Good-Person

Captain Junkie
Credits
When it comes to making money online, there are many ways to receive your online payments. One of the ways to receive online payments is checks, even though very few platforms actually support it. So, have you ever receive your payments through checks?

Advertisement Placeholder
I have received payment multiple times through cheques and those who create a current account in my country uses cheques more often and I think it is a very good way to send payment for companies.

I have received payment through checks multiple times, I have not only received checks from the local employer but also from international employers. I have even received echecks and I cashed out these checks via paypal.

I have received payment multiple times through cheques and those who create a current account in my country uses cheques more often and I think it is a very good way to send payment for companies.
That's very interesting if that's the case, as for me I don't like accepting my payment through the cheque method of payment, I mostly go for crypto methods of payment always.

I have received cheques multiple times and it is very common with big businesses in my country because they will never give you money directly, they preferred to handover checks to cash at the counter.

So far i have never received payment through cheques before and i do not think i would even accept it. The stress would be too much, i do not have that time going to the bank to cash it.

When it comes to making money online, there are many ways to receive your online payments. One of the ways to receive online payments is checks, even though very few platforms actually support it. So, have you ever receive your payments through checks?
There was a time when a man came to my mom's shop and he bought a lot of things and the cash he had on him was not enough to pay up the money. He had to pay with cheque. That was my first and last time.

Not usually when it comes to online work, but I have in the past been paid via check or money order even. But it was rare and I don't like doing it otherwise. If it's something I have to take, I'll do it, but it won't be something I accept again. It's a one time thing in case of emergency kind of thing.

No, I have not, I use to receive most of my payment on my cryptocurrency wallet, this the best payment method I use to receive my payment, infact is my best in terms of receiving payment.

I have not received payment through check before and I pray not to, because the streas you would pass through before getting your money is currently not funny as the banking halls in my country is overcrowded due to a recent policy

I have not received payment through check before and I pray not to, because the streas you would pass through before getting your money is currently not funny as the banking halls in my country is overcrowded due to a recent policy
Receiving payment in cheque is not very difficult and it is not strenuous, once you've gone to the bank with the relevant identity , then you're going to receive it very quickly.

Receiving payment in cheque is not very difficult and it is not strenuous, once you've gone to the bank with the relevant identity , then you're going to receive it very quickly.
It will become stressful to receive payment through cheques if you are not supplying the bank cashier with the necessary document that is needed to claim the cheque.

This might not be true for people leaving in places like Nigeria, it is extremely difficult to withdraw using cheques especially if it is not your own. Things are complicated here .

I have not received payment from online earning websites in checks. Even the one I received as bank transfer did not enter my account so my efforts to write and post went in vain after the owner of the site refused to even reply to my complaint.

I have not received payment from online earning websites in checks. Even the one I received as bank transfer did not enter my account so my efforts to write and post went in vain after the owner of the site refused to even reply to my complaint.
I have received cheques multiple times as a form of payment but I have not received such online and I don't think it is possible to receive cheque online after implementing any task.

I don't remember when I went to the bank last for any form of transaction, that is why I said going into the bank can be a little stressful and should be avoided if you can.

I don't remember when I went to the bank last for any form of transaction, that is why I said going into the bank can be a little stressful and should be avoided if you can.
It is true that the point-of-sale terminals agents as made things much more easier for people to carry out monetary transactions without having to go to the bank.

People very close to me do collect cheque but I've never have any reasons to get cheque from any relative except through the government. Most times every months

People very close to me do collect cheque but I've never have any reasons to get cheque from any relative except through the government. Most times every months
Receiving payment through cheque is one of the ways at which you can collect payment very easily with less stress because you don't need to engage in any rigorous activities to receive money via that means.

But currently the point of sale terminal agents are really frustrating users in my country as they are imposing exorbitant charges and claiming the new monetary policy is affecting them.
It is true that the point-of-sale terminals agents as made things much more easier for people to carry out monetary transactions without having to go to the bank.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds