Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Have you ever lost an order that you nearly completed?

That's true, some customers are very difficult to satisfy. No matter what you do they will never be satisfied with the kind of work or product you render to them.
Your point is absolutely spot on. Some clients are just uncomplimentary when a service has been rendered or a product has been delivered. That's just the way it is sometimes

Advertisement Placeholder
Your point is absolutely spot on. Some clients are just uncomplimentary when a service has been rendered or a product has been delivered. That's just the way it is sometimes
Yeah, as a businessman you need to study the behaviours of your customers and try as much as possible to be professional in everything. That way you will not lose customers.

There are some situations if I have experience like this. the person just later changed his mind at the end of the day and I was left to bear the loss. This is why I am never going to take any job without upfront payment.

Well to me such thing has never happened to me but those people who are engage in field and earning on freelance they sometimes have such experience.

this may be true in some cases but not all the time. I have participated in a survey before but when I was about to finish they told me that my location is not supported. It was on surveytime.

Well, this is quite annoying. They collected all the information from you and in the end they stated that the survey is not available in your country? They should have had told you earlier.

Well, this is quite annoying. They collected all the information from you and in the end they stated that the survey is not available in your country? They should have had told you earlier.
They always state that your information will be discarded once you didn't complete the survey. I don't know how true that is but once you're disqualified your information is not recorded.

Yeah, as a businessman you need to study the behaviours of your customers and try as much as possible to be professional in everything. That way you will not lose customers.
I understand your sentiment. If a customer was being petty and rude to you due to an order that has been lost, would you decline to do business with that customer again due to their actions?

I understand your sentiment. If a customer was being petty and rude to you due to an order that has been lost, would you decline to do business with that customer again due to their actions?
if a customer is being unnecessarily rude I don't think there is anything you can do to please him or her. I think in that situation you need to let that customer go and try to attract others.

if a customer is being unnecessarily rude I don't think there is anything you can do to please him or her. I think in that situation you need to let that customer go and try to attract others.
It is good that you have taken a stance like this. Some people would still continue to entertain this customer, particularly if they are affluent, but I think it does not speak well of your dignity to let it slide

I am not going to decline doing business with that customer in this particular kind of scenario. I am only going to do that if they keep on repeatedly trying to target the business.

It is good that you have taken a stance like this. Some people would still continue to entertain this customer, particularly if they are affluent, but I think it does not speak well of your dignity to let it slide
Yeah, as long as it wouldn't make sense for you to fight with your customers but you should not allow them to downplay your business. If there's any mistake, they should politely let you know.
Yeah, as long as it wouldn't make sense for you to fight with your customers but you should not allow them to downplay your business. If there's any mistake, they should politely let you know.

I am not going to decline doing business with that customer in this particular kind of scenario. I am only going to do that if they keep on repeatedly trying to target the business.
Do you think that it would not be better for you to be assertive and stand your ground against people who want to undermine your business in a way? I will be waiting for your response

I know of a friend who was working on a particular survey site and Almost at the finishing stage, he was terminated and he lost his project including what he was supposed to be paid.

I have never lost an order that I'm about to complete. One thing about is once the order I take is one can do, then within two days, I would've been through with it. I don't waste time unnecessarily.

They always state that your information will be discarded once you didn't complete the survey. I don't know how true that is but once you're disqualified your information is not recorded.
Actually one of the problem alot of people are facing on survey site. most times someone will nearly complete his task before he will be disqualified from his work and everything will be gone.

Actually one of the problem alot of people are facing on survey site. most times someone will nearly complete his task before he will be disqualified from his work and everything will be gone.
Probably, that is also one of the major reasons I do not like to work on survey plattforms. sometimes you will be disqualified if you win it remains a little for you to complete a particular task.

No. I don't involve in a work that doesn't completion. I ensure all the workers, I'm supervising to treat their job well this term, work according to the new standards of the business and it is stated an order must always be completed.

No. I don't involve in a work that doesn't completion. I ensure all the workers, I'm supervising to treat their job well this term, work according to the new standards of the business and it is stated an order must always be completed.
if you're working on a Freelancing platform and you're doing a job that is very demanding, sometimes you can lose it. Especially if you have a lot of other engagement and you don't have enough time to complete it.

Well as for me I have never been a witness of this, although it sounds new to me, but what I understand here is that this is mostly applicable to those who are freelancing, otherwise called freelancers.

Well as for me I have never been a witness of this, although it sounds new to me, but what I understand here is that this is mostly applicable to those who are freelancing, otherwise called freelancers.
Yeah, it is mostly for people who have gone into freelancing before. you will experience The Good, the bad and even the worst because some clients can be very harsh and impatient when they give you jobs.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds