Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Has a client ever changed their mind mid order?

Though I have not handled any client that changed their mind mid way into transaction. If such event could occur, the client should bear all the cost and not mine responsibility. It is always part of my agreement...

Advertisement Placeholder
There are some products which I would never buy online because they are those kind of products that needs a very detailed inspection and make sure that it's exactly what you're interested in buy. Making the mistake of paying for them online will leave with getting low quality products.

I think that it is quite common for a customer to change their mind after buying a products. Therefore, it is very important for the business to create a refund policy that may help the customers in the best manner and the customers should also be aware of such kind of refund policies as well.

I think that it is quite common for a customer to change their mind after buying a products. Therefore, it is very important for the business to create a refund policy that may help the customers in the best manner and the customers should also be aware of such kind of refund policies as well.
Many times people usually make purchases from stores and come back to return those goods either because the product did not meet their required taste. Many times they are asked to make another choice or outright refund...

Unfortunately, it's not all businesses that offer refund policies because the nature of their business cannot support refund policies.

In my business of poultry and fish farming, it's not possible for me to offer any kind of refund policies. When a chicken is killed and processed for you, there's no turning back.

This is something that happens very often for those who are working in the sales department because there are so many customers who would end up changing their mind after you must have been trying to conclude the deal and get them to make payment for what your company is selling. I have experienced it more than 5 times when I worked in the sales department.

I think that a customer can change their mind even after they have purchased an item and i think that this decision should be respected. This is why certain companies have a really lenient refund and return policy that attract the customer and secure the customer in many ways.

I think that a customer can change their mind even after they have purchased an item and i think that this decision should be respected. This is why certain companies have a really lenient refund and return policy that attract the customer and secure the customer in many ways.

Yeah, it's within the customers right to decide on what they want to do. It's why you have to be very persuasive when trying to convince your customer. When they are convinced, you wouldn't find it very difficult to make them see through buying what they wanted to buy.

Yeah, it's within the customers right to decide on what they want to do. It's why you have to be very persuasive when trying to convince your customer. When they are convinced, you wouldn't find it very difficult to make them see through buying what they wanted to buy.

There are customers that will feel like you are being desperate when you try to convince them. Have you not seen such customers? Those are the ones that are going to act wierd or make funny remarks because of your hospitality towards them while in line trying to close a business deal with them.

Unfortunately, it's not all businesses that offer refund policies because the nature of their business cannot support refund policies.

In my business of poultry and fish farming, it's not possible for me to offer any kind of refund policies. When a chicken is killed and processed for you, there's no turning back.
Exactly it is not all organizations that offer refund policy. Most cases as long as the defaulter is the client he has to bear all the expenses that has taken place before he amended his order mid way..

There are customers that will feel like you are being desperate when you try to convince them. Have you not seen such customers? Those are the ones that are going to act wierd or make funny remarks because of your hospitality towards them while in line trying to close a business deal with them.

For someone like me who have already worked in the sales department and some other marketing department in the past, I will tell you that I have encountered almost any kind of customer that you are going to think about. Most of them will always be a very serious pain when you're trying to convince them to buy a particular products.

T
For someone like me who have already worked in the sales department and some other marketing department in the past, I will tell you that I have encountered almost any kind of customer that you are going to think about. Most of them will always be a very serious pain when you're trying to convince them to buy a particular products.
Though some customers are really very difficult to deal with. It is left for you as a sales agent to tolerate all kinds of customers that comes your way. Your main target is to sell your products and make your profit in return..

Not all the businesses may be able to offer refund policy. However, some do. This also involves returning the product at a specific date. Some companies provide refund if the product is returned before a specific date. So, I think that there should be no problem with this.

Not all the businesses may be able to offer refund policy. However, some do. This also involves returning the product at a specific date. Some companies provide refund if the product is returned before a specific date. So, I think that there should be no problem with this.

When it comes to companies refunding policy, it is always targeted to make sure that the products of the companies are always protected from damage in anyway because they still have interest on reselling the product to another customer who is not going to have any issues with making use of it. This is why certain requirements are met before you are going to get a refund on the product.

When it comes to companies refunding policy, it is always targeted to make sure that the products of the companies are always protected from damage in anyway because they still have interest on reselling the product to another customer who is not going to have any issues with making use of it. This is why certain requirements are met before you are going to get a refund on the product.

I have read many refund policies created by many businesses. They clearly state that they would not allow any kind of refund at all except under very rare circumstances. They create such policies in order to protect themselves. However, such policies might never be favourable at all for the customers.

I have read many refund policies created by many businesses. They clearly state that they would not allow any kind of refund at all except under very rare circumstances. They create such policies in order to protect themselves. However, such policies might never be favourable at all for the customers.
Every country should have an agency called the customer protection agency. This body makes sure that what the customers purchase is exactly what he is given. If the products fails any test a refund is given back to him.

It might be common; there are a lot of people who change their minds. It is important to think clearly if he or she has not paid yet. I don't think it is a big problem, but it might be bad if that happens often.
Customers who changes their mind in the middle of an order will never make any payments to your business. They are never ready to purchase the products they are making inquiries on but they won't say it in the beginning.

Customers who changes their mind in the middle of an order will never make any payments to your business. They are never ready to purchase the products they are making inquiries on but they won't say it in the beginning.

I think that there are many companies that have specific kind of policies pertaining to this. For example, a customer may change their mind after they order the food. However, the restaurant may not be able to change the order once the staff starts preparing food. The same goes for other businesses as well. However, it entirely depends on the kind of business you are running.

I think that there are many companies that have specific kind of policies pertaining to this. For example, a customer may change their mind after they order the food. However, the restaurant may not be able to change the order once the staff starts preparing food. The same goes for other businesses as well. However, it entirely depends on the kind of business you are running.
If you order your food and pay for it, you can't change the order in my state once your order have been processed. If you want another thing, you will order and pay again for it. This is how restaurant businesses operate.

If you order your food and pay for it, you can't change the order in my state once your order have been processed. If you want another thing, you will order and pay again for it. This is how restaurant businesses operate.

There are many other businesses that also have this kind of policy. For example, if you have order a custom-made dress, then you cannot change it entirely. However, you may have the option to alter it in other ways. This might be a possibility in many cases.

There are many other businesses that also have this kind of policy. For example, if you have order a custom-made dress, then you cannot change it entirely. However, you may have the option to alter it in other ways. This might be a possibility in many cases.
It's like in my business of transportation, when you book a ride and getting picked up. If the ride is started, you can't cancel it from your app but you can tell me to end the trip which you're going to see the price of the trip so far. You can change your booking before I started the trip.

It's like in my business of transportation, when you book a ride and getting picked up. If the ride is started, you can't cancel it from your app but you can tell me to end the trip which you're going to see the price of the trip so far. You can change your booking before I started the trip.

This is true. I've used some cab online services in my state and that is true. You will have that option of discussing with the driver and in some cases, what it will take is working out on the final details on what the driver should be due to receive for already coming to pick you up.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds