Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Have you ever had to fire someone for stealing from your work?

Grant

Captain Junkie
Credits
Has there ever been a time where you had to fire someone because they stole from you or your business? This sort of thing has never happened to me, but I do worry often about what could happen with my work and any employees I do hire. Thankfully I don't really ever have employees aside from people I hire for odd jobs.

What about you though? Ever had to fire someone for stealing?

Advertisement Placeholder
Has there ever been a time where you had to fire someone because they stole from you or your business? This sort of thing has never happened to me, but I do worry often about what could happen with my work and any employees I do hire. Thankfully I don't really ever have employees aside from people I hire for odd jobs.

There was a lady who stole from my mum sometime ago and I was the one who fired her. I so much dislike it when one of my workers is stealing. It is a bad habit.

There was a lady who stole from my mum sometime ago and I was the one who fired her. I so much dislike it when one of my workers is stealing. It is a bad habit.

I had to fire the previous attendant I had in my game shop. He went to open the shop earlier than opening times and the funds that was realized for that time, he pocketed it. I was informed by a customer who didn't know he didn't have to mention it to me.

Stealing is a bad thing, I think dealing with the person will be better than sending them away, a lot of people don't really know what they are doing, I think that's what makes them to steal.

Well, I banned few users on my forum after I found that they were posting content from my site to other sites as well. When I allow people to post, I want the content to be exclusive.

Well I haven't done that before and I hoped I shouldn't have such experience.

Actually stealing is a bad idea and it hurts sometimes even though it depends on the motives to which individuals involved themselves into it.

Stealing is not a good behavior, you are not expected to keep those kinds of people, that's only if you want your business to be successful, this very important.

Actually I will definitely do that if such kind of person engaged in such act for illegal usage.

Their are people whom I know are into such not because they wanted to always do it but because they want to meet up with their needs.

It's critical to follow the right steps if you suspect a worker of stealing from your business in order to stay out of legal trouble. A defamation case may result from accusing or terminating an employee based only on suspicion and a lack of solid proof. Decide on the proper punishment once you have proof of the theft.

I have never had to fire anyone for stealing. But I know that it is a serious offence. Anyone caught doing it should not continue working for the business. Stealing only brings down the business, it could go bankrupt with time.

My staff that I have had in my business don't steal from the business. That's because I try within my ability to make sure that they are well renumerated and their welfare taken care of .

There's no point in retaining someone that stole from as a staff. You don't need someone to tell that an employee that stole from you did not mean well for you and your business. For me, any employee that stole from me will be fired instantly.

I have never experienced this type of thing personally before, but If this scenario ever plays out in my work then I would not hesitate in firing the person and also recover all the person has stolen through any means.

Stealing is not a good behavior, you are not expected to keep those kinds of people, that's only if you want your business to be successful, this very important.
Of course, anybody who is stealing from your business does not want you to progress at all. I think such kind of people should be fired because they can run down your business.

Of course, anybody who is stealing from your business does not want you to progress at all. I think such kind of people should be fired because they can run down your business.
That's just the fact, you need to cut out Those kinds of people in your life but only if you want to be successful, this very important, it will help in terms of gaining success.

That's just the fact, you need to cut out Those kinds of people in your life but only if you want to be successful, this very important, it will help in terms of gaining success.
Probably, there is no way a business can be able to survive if some people are stealing from it. The profit of the business venture may be declining little by little and on the long run the business will go bankrupt.

Well I think I have heard alot of people with such experience and it really hurt.

I haven't made such experience, and I should not. there are several reasons why some people are into such act and it's offensive.

Well I think I have heard alot of people with such experience and it really hurt.

I haven't made such experience, and I should not. there are several reasons why some people are into such act and it's offensive.
Some people are desperate in this life and there's nothing they cannot do just to make money. Last week, I heard a story of an employee who stole his boss car and sold it at giveaway price. Thank he was apprehended. My principle, once I catch any of my employees stealing properties, I sack such employ.

Probably, there is no way a business can be able to survive if some people are stealing from it. The profit of the business venture may be declining little by little and on the long run the business will go bankrupt.
That's exactly it,you need to have someone who is serious an someone who is not going to steal from you, even if you are not present, but we can hardly find those kinds of people this day's.

Personally i have not experienced this, i do not have any employee working under me since my business is still a small business and does not require people working under me at the moment. But where i used to work before, my boss back then have allowed does who stole from him to continue working.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds