Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Have You Ever Had Success Earning Money With Blogspot Blog?

I have not earn money in blogspot before but I believe that there are some people who are earning from blogspot website, I really want to earn from there.

Advertisement Placeholder
One good way bloggers can use to make money is by carrying out affiliate services on your website and one can learn to promote advertisement on your blog too.
How often would bloggers make some money if they decide to venture into this affiliate marketing strategy you just talked about.

I tried this site before and I don't think it is a very good idea but you can really give it a try if it is worth it but the world is you have to be very careful and watch your back

I don't do blig spot blog. I have never made money from it before since it is not something I have had a mind if going into to start as it is not a proffesional type of blog to begin with

How often would bloggers make some money if they decide to venture into this affiliate marketing strategy you just talked about.
It depends on the number of affiliate gigs you get but one thing is sure, the more you get a gig done the more referrals you get and the more money you make.

It depends on the number of affiliate gigs you get but one thing is sure, the more you get a gig done the more referrals you get and the more money you make.
I have an ease in getting referrals and I believe something of this nature would be easy for me because I can easily promote products and earn commission.

I have an ease in getting referrals and I believe something of this nature would be easy for me because I can easily promote products and earn commission.
Are you serious? Only fee people have ease convincing people to join them in one particular venture or the other, it's a rare gift my friend, are you into network marketing?

I used to get more than 100 views for a blog post in blogger.com but I was never eligible for earning money there. I was later not getting enough topics or ideas to make a blog post , so I got to know blogging is not my job.

I currently have two blogspot blogs and I have not been able to monetize any of them. I don't really think monetizing it is worth it because it can be deleted anytime.

I am really not sure why some blogspot blogs get deleted. Their creators claim that they never violate any terms and conditions, yet their blogspot blog is deleted by the blogspot management. I guess there is something wrong with them?

Blogspot blog is not something you should invest so much of your resources and time on because it can get deleted by Google anytime.

I don't have any blogpost blogs and so I have never earned from them. It would be so great to have traffic and start earning from this method. I will go check it out and see if I can give it a try.

Blogspot is the only free blogging platform that allows you to earn from advertising. On other free blogs like wordpress or wix, you cannot earn, You can use amazon, adsense and infolinks on your free blog.

Years ago I tried setting up a blog but it looked so difficult then compared to now that different versions of tutorials are available on how to create one. Personally, I think it will be a bit difficult to achieve the maximum results using free blogspot as visitors don't take such platforms that serious. It is just my opinion though.

I know that you could monetise blogspot but I have not seem anyone earn from it. The members who have earned via this blog could share their thoughts. It is very important to get to know this.

I'm currently trying to open a blog of my own when I'm able to purchase a system but I've not had any luck earning from a blogspot. Is owning a blogspot completely free?

Blog post are not my thing because I don't need them knowing that they are not proffesional in their outlook and designs. I have never intended creating a blog post platform before either. And I hear it is very difficult making money that way using free blogs.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds