Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Have You Ever Had Success Earning Money With Blogspot Blog?

I've read articles around blogspot just lime wordpress, bit this time it is owned by the chief advocate of search engines ' Google. One can earn money blogging through it, creating quality contents, promoting the blog and when the contents is filled up, up to an extent. Then the blogger can monetize through google itself and other ad networks.

Advertisement Placeholder
If you want to earn from blogging without spending on domain and hosting, blogspot is the best choice. But you need high quality contents and large traffic.

Yes I most certainly have made money from my Blogger accounts, but you need to take some precautions to not be ejected for spamming. If you are capable of thinking outside the box, you can do well in a lot of places people think you can't.

A prime example is a forum I frequent that does not allow any referral links in your posts, but I have obtained many referrals for other programs there simply because I spend my time helping others in any way I can and refuse to pile on when nay-sayers complain. Of course it helps that the user name I have there shows up on the first page of a Google search, so I am not hard to find outside the Forum.
Yes making money from blog post is something that is very possible to achieve. And also taking note on how you make the post to prevent ejection for spamming is also something to be mindful about

I currently have two blogspot blogs and I have not been able to monetize any of them. I don't really think monetizing it is worth it because it can be deleted anytime.
how do blogspot blog operate I don't really have an idea how it will create because I have not managed or use it before I'm going to your comment you said it is normally monetize another to make profit.

I have really wanted to create a site with blogspot before but you have to wonder if people would be comfortable vising sites with long addresses so I just stopped.

I have never owned a blog spot blog before to know if it will turn out to be successful for me or not. I only know that it is a free type of blog that I shouldn't bother having as it will not convert as much as I would want it to convert

I know a person on another forum who is earning really well with blogspot blogs. She uses adsense, infolinks as well as amazon ads to make money from her bogspot blog.

Any site that's free - either blogspot or wordpress isn't counted seriously. The good thing is that these premium blogs are now affordable and it's recommended that you use them when starting out to ensure you are taken as reputable and ready for an online career

On Google searches, it is very difficult to see any of these blogspot websites appearing on the first page of search results. This means they ain't earninng much.

I sincerely want to own a site. I have asked a friend of mine to partner up with me cos he is the tech type and I'm just a writer. But he said low reach will make it difficult for us to earn some money.

Blogspot.com is owned by Google, it is the one of the free blogging site builder that uses AdSense monetization. Meaning thkse who own blogspot blog have every chance of getting monetized through AdSense.

It's always very hard to monitize a blog spot blog. Even a well hosted blogging platform is still been rejected by some big monitization platform like Google AdSense talk more of a blog hosted blog

Blog post are not my thing because I don't need them knowing that they are not proffesional in their outlook and designs. I have never intended creating a blog post platform before either. And I hear it is very difficult making money that way using free blogs
It's not that difficult with the help of advertisement and social media influencing, just like most other ventures starting up might be a little challenging but with patience and dedication, you'll get it

I have not been successful earning with blogspot before. But I have made a little penny using blogspot. It was with blogspot that I made my first earnings with blog and is still the only place that u have ever earn money blogging. One thing I like with blogspot is that it is free to operate and very easy to use.

As a blogger the best way to make money from Blogging is to buy a self hosted blog and start posting on it. For me I think it's not even possible to make money from blogspot blog

Google blogspot is a free blog platform. Its easy to set up and maintain. You can also customize it by using a normal domain name and changing the default theme. You can earn from it if you can get organic traffic.

Adsense, Amazon and Infolink Ads are available for blogspot blogs. In other words most of the top ad networks are available for your blogspot blog. But in order to earn you need high traffic

Making any tangible money with a free website is quite difficult because I have personally two free websites but I could not make any money from them after so much effort

I know of someone who uses blog spot websites to carry out his affiliate marketing services and he's really making money from it.
One good way bloggers can use to make money is by carrying out affiliate services on your website and one can learn to promote advertisement on your blog too.

Someone told me that you have time monetizing his blogspot blog that the website was deleted. It's best to start a paid blog.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds