Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Have You Ever Had Success Earning Money With Blogspot Blog?

Good-Person

Captain Junkie
Credits
Blogspot blogs are a kind of free blogswhere you can earn money by posting ads. You need a really good amount of visitors and great content. But it is not considered a "professional" blog. So, have you ever had any success earning money through blogspot?

Advertisement Placeholder
Not at all, 3 or 4 years ago, i had a blog that was about gaming (it still exists though), but it was all my fault because i wasn't putting any effort to bring any traffic

People do not usually take blogspot websites as serious ones so it is going to be difficult running a blog with blogspot as people won't want to be visiting a site with lengthy address.

People do not usually take blogspot websites as serious ones so it is going to be difficult running a blog with blogspot as people won't want to be visiting a site with lengthy address.

Blogspot blogs are created using free domain. Unfortunately, websites that are created using free domains are not taken seriously. However, this does not necessarily mean that they do not rank well on Google or such blogs contains useless content. However, they definitely rank below great websites that do not use subdomains as far as I know.

Blogspot resembles that of wordpress, where you use their software app to create a website either for business or blog. I haven't used any of them to design a website, but I've heard enough about them.

Very true. I think the fact that these types of blogs are not really looking very professional makes it even more so why people don't always take them seriously. So, making money from it will be intensely difficult

Yes I most certainly have made money from my Blogger accounts, but you need to take some precautions to not be ejected for spamming. If you are capable of thinking outside the box, you can do well in a lot of places people think you can't.

A prime example is a forum I frequent that does not allow any referral links in your posts, but I have obtained many referrals for other programs there simply because I spend my time helping others in any way I can and refuse to pile on when nay-sayers complain. Of course it helps that the user name I have there shows up on the first page of a Google search, so I am not hard to find outside the Forum.

My 3 blogs are in Blogspot (using Blogger dot com) even before the ownership was taken over by Google. I was earning $100 every year for the meager traffic that I get because blogging was just for fun for me. The blogs are under Adsense, by the way. But when Adsense had cut down the revenue sharing by 50% the earnings didn't come anymore so that made me lose my motivation to upload new contents.

I started a blogspot blog a long time ago, I was even using adsense, but I did not earn beyond 10-20 cents. Therefore, I closed my blogspot blog. These days I run self hosted blogs

I started a blogspot blog a long time ago, I was even using adsense, but I did not earn beyond 10-20 cents. Therefore, I closed my blogspot blog. These days I run self hosted blogs
Better for you then. I personally don't fancy blogspot blogs at all, and I believe it's the case with so many other people. This means they won't be profitable to you at all.

I have two blogspot blogs, I haven't to be able to monetize them. But my fear is that once your blogspot blog gets monetized, Google will delete it. I think I will continue to post on it until I see what happens.

I have a blog and I can say that I have not earned a dime from that blog because I haven't had time to post content on the blog nor have i thought of ways to bring traffic to the blog. so I haven't had any luck of making money on the website.

Blogspot being a google product allows you to use adsense. You can also use infolinks and amazon ads on blogspot Therefore, you can make money from a blogspot blog

Blog post are not my thing because I don't need them knowing that they are not proffesional in their outlook and designs. I have never intended creating a blog post platform before either. And I hear it is very difficult making money that way using free blogs

I know of someone who uses blog spot websites to carry out his affiliate marketing services and he's really making money from it.

Yes! i had some earning with Google adsense. Blog site are Great to earn

So how mcuh money did yiou earn and how much time did it take you to earn money? I am planning to start a blog but I really do not know how much is it really possible to earn from a blogspot blog. I would choose a paid domain if I do not earn much.

I guess there are alots of sites where you can earn by doing one thing or the other that i am not aware of . I have never heard about this site before tho, this is my first time hearing about it

I have never tried my hands on blogspot blog. But I think if you want to blog but do not want to spend money and you also want to make money blogspot is the ideal choice.

I currently have two blogspot blogs and I have not been able to monetize any of them. I don't really think monetizing it is worth it because it can be deleted anytime.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds