Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Have you ever gone on strike at work?

There was a time at my workplace in which we were being owed promotions for as long as 24 months and that need the Union to bring about a joint action strike.

Advertisement Placeholder
I have never went on a strike before because I am not working for the government or any private organisation. I work for myself personally and all ways of my earning are something I am doing privately by myself.

So, have you ever gone on strike at work? If so, what were the reasons for striking from your duties? Was it an individual or team decision? Did you manage to prove your point and succeed?
I’ve gone on strike at work before and it involved the members of the department I was working in within the institution. This strike action was taken because of unpaid remuneration and various arrears of payments

I have been working in a private organisation and i have not seen or heard about my organisation going in strike for any reason , but some private organisation do go on strike .

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds