Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Have you ever give up online work?

Sanjeev

Credits
There is a time when people lose their patience as after working hard on the sites they earn very less money and quit all the sites.

I did that a few years back when I felt that I was wasting my time on the PTP sites as was not earning as per the time I used to devote to them. But after some time, I realised that you won't be able to earn much from these sites, they are just a way to pass time and in return, they earn you money. Since then I never thought of quitting from the sites. I may slow down the participation but never thought of quitting them. What about you?

Advertisement Placeholder
There is a time when people lose their patience as after working hard on the sites they earn very less money and quit all the sites.

I did that a few years back when I felt that I was wasting my time on the PTP sites as was not earning as per the time I used to devote to them. But after some time, I realised that you won't be able to earn much from these sites, they are just a way to pass time and in return, they earn you money. Since then I never thought of quitting from the sites. I may slow down the participation but never thought of quitting them. What about you?
I think the important thing is to value what you do, whatever it is, and not dedicate yourself to just one thing while you're working online, but look for more ways to earn. I entered the PTP without knowing that they paid, I entered BMF looking for new ways to earn online and later I realized that for my collaboration they gave a small financial retribution, so I combined my education with a small profit, so it was perfect for me, as I met people, all pros.

I didn't think of quitting online jobs because I enjoy it, beside that I learned many things since I joined.

I think the important thing is to value what you do, whatever it is, and not dedicate yourself to just one thing while you're working online, but look for more ways to earn. I entered the PTP without knowing that they paid, I entered BMF looking for new ways to earn online and later I realized that for my collaboration they gave a small financial retribution, so I combined my education with a small profit, so it was perfect for me, as I met people, all pros.

I also like BMF because I get lots of information about new sites which may help to earn better from the sites. I have got plenty of information about affiliate marketing and blogging from BMF.
[automerge]1674019808[/automerge]
I didn't think of quitting online jobs because I enjoy it, beside that I learned many things since I joined.

Same with me, there are lots of things to learn from the people from different countries on the sites.

I almost left a year ago as at that time my earnings were bottom low so I stopped trying any new websites but soon I realize that there are different websites that pay decently so I started again.

This time, I do not have the feeling to leave the PTP sites. It's my first experience joining a forum so I have to make it last for many months to experience more and enjoy the financial benefits from our activities like the PB forum site.

I also like BMF because I get lots of information about new sites which may help to earn better from the sites. I have got plenty of information about affiliate marketing and blogging from BMF.
[automerge]1674019808[/automerge]

Same with me, there are lots of things to learn from the people from different countries on the sites.
Learning is the only way that can help you with online jobs, it is important in every aspect but especially in online jobs.

I can never give up on online work because I find it more easier to work and interesting that offline works, I have also invested so much energy, money and time learning different digital skills online. And it is something I have passion for.

That's true we should always learn everywhere in life. I always try to catch up with people and always try to learn about new sites.

That's true we should always learn everywhere in life. I always try to catch up with people and always try to learn about new sites.
Learning will help you alot, if you want to be successful in life then you should never stop learning.

There are days I feel I am wasting time on forums but then I realize its the forums only that have paid me from years so no need to leave the online world

I have never felt any need to give up my online work. That's because I work online to earn my livelihood. I do not have other income sources. Even when you have a regular job, you can work online in your spare time to make an additional income.

There are days I feel I am wasting time on forums but then I realize its the forums only that have paid me from years so no need to leave the online world
Using forums is not a waste of time because you can also learn many new things.

I will not give up my online jobs despite having work offline. I enjoy working online as my side hustle. It does not bother me. I am happy with what I a doing. I better be busy nonstop than be idle.

I will not give up my online jobs despite having work offline. I enjoy working online as my side hustle. It does not bother me. I am happy with what I a doing. I better be busy nonstop than be idle.
You are doing great because using your time to make money is much better than wasting it.

that is the attitude, if you love what you do you will never get tired of doing it and you will keep going you are absolutely right

that is the attitude, if you love what you do you will never get tired of doing it and you will keep going you are absolutely right
Thankfully, I am always feeling inspired doing online jobs. It is also inspiring to earn something during my free time than stay idle or watch Kdrama videos hehehe.

Thankfully, I am always feeling inspired doing online jobs. It is also inspiring to earn something during my free time than stay idle or watch Kdrama videos hehehe.
Yes, free time is always better to take advantage of doing something productive than simply doing nothing, I don't know what kdrama is hehe

Kdrama is Korean dramas hehehe. I am also watching Kdrama once in awhile to stress out from work for only 30 minutes and after that, I resume my online activities to gain something.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds