Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

• Admin Junkies is proud to announce 📣 an awesome ☀️ summer special on ✍️ Content Bundles for YOUR forums! Kickstart your discussions with a Content Bundle. For the entire summer through August, use the promo code AJSUMMER 🎉 to receive 50% 🎁 off your content bundle. For example, a package that normally only costs 100 Credits will only cost 50 💰 credits. Full news here.

Have you ever done guest blogging as a part of your promotion?

xpl0iter

Mythical member
Website
www.coolfacts.in
Credits
Advertisement Placeholder
I am seriously considering this for some of my blogs. I think its worth it after reading some awesome articles on it.

One of the article: How I Increased My Search Traffic by 200% in 6 Months : @ProBlogger

It gets you a backlink with lots of link juice and if the content is good enough, people will actually come to your website looking for more contents! Its w in win situation imo.

What are your views on this?

You'll wanna take a peek in the VIP resource section then ;)

This is something I have done before yes, it really did work and I saw a pretty big increase in visits to my forum after I had done some guest blogging. It's a simple method to use to help promote your website, blog or forum if you have the knowledge to be able to reply to relevant blog comments.

No, I haven't. But then again I haven't even had a blog ever.

But I've seen this happen more regularly now. And it's not just with blogs. Sometimes there are less known YouTube users who host as a guest for a while on a more popular YouTuber's channel for self-promotion. But it's about having a lot of trust and building a good enough relationship with the YouTuber or blogger alike in order to be able to do this sort of stuff.

Guest blogging is a good idea only if you have really good and informative articles.

Guest blogging is good for those who take blogging seriously.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
No registered users viewing this thread.

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 82.8%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds